Paradise City

We got to the cave and sat down. I was feeling like shit. My own family hates me.
"You okay?" Paul asked.
"Not really." I said and looked down. He placed a hand on my back.
"It'll be okay. Either they'll cut the bull shit and live with it or they'll keep being assholes." David said.
"Either way, you're cool to stay with us as long as you want." Dwayne patted me on the shoulder.
"Thanks. If I had stayed they would have killed me." I forced a smile. Then, Marko stood up.
"I have an idea that might cheer you up. Let's go."

---

We parked our bikes and walked down to the shops.
"What are we doing?" I asked.
"You'll see." Paul wrapped his arm around me. People sent me glares. Probably thinking 'how can she stand to be with them?' I ignored it. We walked towards the video store where  my MOM works.
"Woah woah woah what are we doing?" I stopped walking.
"Trust us." Dwayne smirked. We walked into the store. Mom immediately looked up and smiled.
"Hey boys! Erica, I didn't know you knew them!" Mom said excitedly.
"Yeah, and I didn't know YOU knew them." I laughed. She gave me a hug and went to the back for something.
"You're mom loves us. Wait a moment." Paul smiled. Mom came back with a bunch of candy.
"Here you go. Marko, I added some extra Milky Ways for you." She handed us the candy.
"Thank you Ms. Emerson." They all said.
"Thanks mom." I gave her a quick hug before we decided to walk around.
"Be safe!" She said and waved. We waved back.

"Feeling any better?" David asked, unwrapping some candy.
"Hell yeah. I didn't think my mom would love you guys so much." I laughed.
"She's awsome." Paul gave me some skittles. While we ate the candy, we walked around the boardwalk.
"I love this place. It's like paradise city." I smiled, looking at all the lights.
"Ooh!" Marko grabbed my arm and dragged me to the same peircer me and Mike saw. The boys caught up.
"Pick one." Marko said.
"Really? I don't think my mom would appreciate-"
"It's fine. I heard your mom talk about how you wanted another piercings for your birthday."
"My birthday isn't for another two weeks-"
"Just pick one." Dwayne chuckled. I did want a septum piercing.
"Fine...and thank you." I smirked and sat in the chair.

I was fine until I saw the needle. I had gotten other peircings but the needle always scared me.
"Paul." I said. He laughed and grabbed my shoulder.
"Are you good?" He asked, still laughing.
"Um...I don't know." My eyes were wide. The boys were dying laughing.
"Deep breath." The peircer said. I did so, and the needle went in.
"Fffuuck me." I said subconsciously in pain.
"Later, honey." Paul joked. I burst out laughing and so did the other boys. Even the peircer laughed. I got instructions on how to take care of it, then we were off.

We walked back to our bikes.
"Let's go for a ride." Dwayne said, then suddenly a little kid came up to David.
"I'm lost. Can you help me?" He asked. We didn't say a word.
"Um...what does your mom look like?" David asked the kid.
"She's blonde and has-"
"Over there." David pointed to a random blonde person, and we sped off.
"You bully!" I laughed with them. We stopped on the beach. Me and Paul took off our shoes and walked around in the water...until I felt something slimy.
"AAK! Oh hell no! The fuck was that!" I jumped out of the water. Paul followed me, once again, laughing.
"That ruined it for me." I joked.

We went back to the rest of the boys.
"What happened over there?" David chuckled.
"A slimy bitch touched my foot." I said. We laughed and started a fire. It's weird how happy I am with them. They make me feel welcomed and excepted. I love them, but I know Mike and Sam wouldn't approve, and I know that if mom ever found out what we are...it would be even worse.