Chapter Eighteen

I heard Greyson's resounding deep voice of "Kill them"

I wanted to protest, but I knew Arlo needed to be stopped. But he was still a brother to me, hell I was raised with him all of my childhood. I couldn't wrap my head around on why he hated me, other then his mate dying and for not even being his sister. To me it didn't matter because we were all raised together.

"Now can someone explain to me what's going on here? "asked Blake as he tried to comprehend what was going on, hell even I was having a hard time what was going on.

"So, my brother Arlo believes I killed his mate, Emma, but it wasn't. It was that Vampire Isaak, he killed her but I couldn't understand how no one could smell him. Because it was; as if no one was even there. And Issak was the one we saw, when we went to the little picnic a couple of days back." I responded, really not wanting to think to that day. I really has been one thing after another and all of this stress may end up killing me more than Arlo could ever do. 

"I see, we can always get the pack involved" 

"No" Greyson quickly said.

I looked up with a question in my eyes.

"It's better to have fewer people know then having to incorporate anyone, if your brother knows where you are i'm sure he knows or is keeping track of your movements." he explained as he sat from across from us and stared. 

"So what are we going to do then, plan wise?" i asked, while trying to determine how the hell are we going to get in the building in the first place. 

.

.

.

We spent the rest of the day planning on what was going to happen, how we were going to enter the building with the most highest end of security. 

The most funniest thing in the world that ended up being plan A was..

Me walking through the building

Catching everyone in the building off guard; including my brother. 

Or so we hope anyways.

I wasn't too keen on the idea of me strolling inside the building by myself just because I was not sure what the hell was going to happen, but I was assured nothing would happen. At this point I shouldn't really care what would happen to me but I remember that I have Blake in my life now.

"Lilian after all this is finished we are going to have long talk". Greyson said as they were getting ready to leave, I nodded in agreement. I, personally, did not want to be a princess and I did not want to go from one hell to another. Royalty as much as its hyped up was not looking so good and has ruined my life in a long run.

I turned to Blake and stared at him and felt tears beginning to form around my eyes. I wanted to cry, for the family I never had and for all of the things I was not able to do as I was growing up. Everything in a sense was a lie fabricated on another lie. 

He quickly hugged me as I cried out in anguish about everything that has happened in the years that i can begin to remmeber. I couldn't hold on to the pain that had been growing inside any longer.  And I wanted to forget about tomorrow and the present, so i did what any person wanted to do. 

I kissed Blake so hard that it almost hurt me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder how this will play out

Happy New years everyone

Thank you to those who have kept on with this crazy book

~Sillychica