Chapter 19

Warning-- 18+ ish haha

He kissed me with as much forced than I had done with him, he didn't back away. 

But he did stop after a while,  holding my shoulders and looking in my eyes. "Are you sure?"

I stared into the golden eyes; I knew in the moment I wanted this to work, to flourish, and for us both to live happily ever after.  

"Yes" I replied.

"Good". he growled out as he pressed me into him, I felt his cock strain against the fabric of his jeans, as I rode against him.

His large hands pressed deeply against my hips as we kissed as if we were rabid dogs, I couldn't get enough of him.

His soft moans as I pressed against him even more and my own self getting wetter at the anticipation of him inside me. My desire for him grew and grew then moments before, his lips moving to my neck and began to suck and bite, as I placed my hands under his shirt feeling his abs as he breathed just as deeply as I had easier.

But before we could get any further, I felt Blake stiffen. 

"Wha.." I began before hearing a knock on my apartment door. I frowned, I didn't know who it could possibly be. But my mind was still jumbled in desire to fuck Blake and to finally be one.

I still wanted the man who I was grinding upon, I couldn't begin to imagine how I looked. 

Blake looked at me and slowly pressed a finger on his lips indicating me to be quiet, I quickly nodded and go off of him slowly as he slowly got up. I trailed behind him as we made our way to the apartment door. 

I looked through the peep hole and i felt my jaw drop open.

There stood..

Gabriel

I was at an impase because I'm pretty sure I look like a hot mess and I wasn't exactly sure how these two males were going to react, although I wanted nothing to do with Gabriel I knew that he was there when no one else was. 

So I did what any logical and sane person did, quickly fixed my hair and opened the door with Blake behind me. 

"Lil.." he began before his voice died out as soon as he saw Blake, I turned slightly and immediately blushed hard as I realized I too had left Blake with many hickeys and a messed up hair. 

"Maybe I should come later." he said as his face dropped and he quickly turned. 

I stood in place, unsure if Blake would stop me if I went after the man I used to love or would he let me go and talk to him.

"Go" Blake voice ranged out.

I nodded quickly and caught up with Gabriel.

"Gabriel wait.!" I said while grabbing his forearm and getting him to stop.

"What for? to explain what you were doing with your own mate? Or to tell me we are through?" he said angrily, I was astonished at his reaction, his eyes blazing and his hands balled up in anger, even his breathing was erratic.

I frowned almost getting just as mad, " We .." I pointed to us both, " Were never "TOGETHER" you left me for your mate, was I going to give you another chance? No. What Blake and I did is our business and  I have no intention on telling you anything.  This is my only chance at having a relationship where that person choose me first and not a rebound just because HIS mate was with another man" I spat out, but as soon as I said that last sentence I regretted it as soon as I saw his face drop. 

"Gabriel I didn'.." I began, trying to salvage something so that we won't hate each other.

"It's whatever Lilian, do you. Just leave me out of it and do not try to contact me. I don't want your pity or your friendship. HAVE a NICE Life.." he said as he got in his car and burned out of the apartment complex.

I sighed deeply and saw Blake not far from where I was. 

"I wanted to make sure he didn't regrettably hit you as he was angry." he said as he rubbed my shoulders and walked behind me as we went back to the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm never good w/ sex scenes sooo Ill try my best for at the end maybe lol

hope you enjoyed this chapter

Happy New Years!

~~Sillychica