Chapter 2

I awoke with the sun peering through the curtains, groaning at the thought of being up so early. I really wanted to stay in bed and just sleep longer, but I couldn't seem to get back to sleep. So instead, I got up and showered; putting on some jeans, a V-neck and short ankle boots. I heard a distinct meow and a bark coming from the outside of my door. I opened it and was immediately attacked by my brown puppy dog who was almost to my hips. I'd say he was tall, considering I was only 5 ft tall and my calico cat jumped on my bed and decided to make herself comfortable.

"Rinnnggggg Rinnnggg", my phone sounded. I reached for my phone only to find a picture of a girl with black hair and brown eyes picture staring at me.

"Hello? Are you in trouble again?" I asked my longtime friend, Victoria.

"No! Stop assuming every time I call you it's because I am in trouble!" she replied, pissed off. She kept spewing some nasty lude words at me.

I laughed. "What's up, Miss. Vicky?", I sat on the couch in my room peering outside, hoping she wouldn't be outside waiting for me this early in the morning.

"Did you hear what happened?" she excitedly asked me. I frowned.

"No," I sighed out. "What happened?"

"Well, Taylor called me and told me he broke up with your evil ass bitch sister," she replied almost too fast for me to hear, thankfully being a witch has its perks.

I rolled my eyes at the revelation, already knowing that it was bound to happen. "Why?"

"Because the evil witch was seeing another man behind Taylor's back and he found her out," she squealed in delight. I cringed at the squeal and held the phone away from my ear.

"That's good, but why else did you call me?"  I was curious at her reaction, because back then Victoria used to like Taylor and the way she was sounding, it seemed as if she was the one most benefiting from the break up. Don't get me wrong; I love the good gossip like any other girl. However, it seemed as if she was too overly excited with the information. But I didn't want to dig into it.

"Welll.. I just want to know if you wanted to go to Blue Moon?" she asked.

"Ehh.." I began, not wanting to go anywhere tonight. I ran my hand over my puppy's back.

"Please!!! Your favorite band will be there!" she ecstatically said. "Panic at the Disco"

"What time?" I asked suddenly excited.

"At 7pm," she replied. "And wear something fashionable !!!"

Fast-forward to 7pm

Victoria and I arrived at Blue Moon, the club. We quickly parked and groaned at the sight of the line. I felt my best friend tug my hand, and soon we were in front of the line with a few people saying slurs as we cut in front of them.

"Hey sweetheart, how have you been?" the bouncer asked as Victoria wrapped her arms around his waist. His green eyes staring into her brown eyes. I cringed slightly.

"Not bad, Xavier. I was wondering if we can go in., she replied while pointing at me, her eyes fluttered up at him. I mentally gagged at the display of affection.

Victoria was by far the most player girl in this city; she would date anyone who was fuck able. I guess that's what the succubus liked to do. But, of course, she had her preferences; I have yet to see her with anyone serious. I was so busy thinking that I didn't even notice we were already inside with her tugging on my hand. I tried to keep up and, in the process, accidentally hit someone's crotch, he looked down and winked at me, then began to get closer. Thankfully, Victoria pulled me away, and we headed toward the bar.

"God damn it woman, get lose," my friend told me as she called out for some shots of vodka.

"Leave me alone, you know why I am here. "I responded bitterly. We both knew why I was. 

Her bubbly persona attracting people around her. I just stood there, just wanting to hear my favorite band play tonight.

We finally got our drinks and sat on the high chairs. I saw the way Victoria was eyeing some hunks on the other side of the club, "Go. I know you want to," I told her and pushed her off the high chair with a smile forming on her face as she looked at me. I nodded and saw her flip her curly black hair and walked over there. I turned and enjoyed my drink. I called the bartender for another and out of the corner of my eye I saw a man. I turned and saw him fully. I took notice of his tall frame, his suit jacket showing off his muscles. I was so caught off guard I didn't notice his golden eyes landing on my own brown eyes, I had contacts due to my eyes being almost silver. They were silver because they were suppose to be some sort of power indication, but they never really helped me improve on my spells.

"Fuck!" I whispered to myself when I saw him walking towards me.  I wasn't one to get embarrassed, but damn it, I was now.

"Hello" his said. His voice was deep. He stood in front of me with curious eyes.

"Uhm. Hi," I responded, almost whispering and feeling my cheeks reddening in embarrassment.

He stuck his hand out, and when I touched his hand, I knew I was fucked. Sparks were felt, and I almost jolted, but I kept smiling . I smelled and knew this man was a werewolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hello

It has been two weeks, currently working on chapter three and I must say I totally changed it.

It has taken longer to re-edit and also I've been changing certain things. But it seems I got my groove with this story again so Yay.

Please leave a vote or comment or any feedback.

I will try to update next week, but I will update in two weeks. However, if i can get like 10 votes or 15 reads before that I will update sooner.

Anyways hope you have an amazing day!

<3

This chapter is dedicated to aquietwriter

~~~~Congrats on winning first place on Graphic Contest

Haven't finished editing but will tomorrow 

~~~ XxLastOfMyKindxX she does editing for free just read her books!