Chapter 6

The next few days weren't too bad, I felt more comfortable but hesitant. Why hesitant one may ask? Werewolf's and Witches have much history, we were the ones who turned them into who they are today; many harbor strong hatred for our kind. We also turned people in Vampires, but many if not all enjoyed this gift as they loved blood and power. Werewolf's have power, but the hatred among our species has caused much war. So far, we have stayed away from each other, not bothering each other as to not allow the humans know or attempt to know our weaknesses. My mate, as I slowly found out was the next Alpha in their pack, I was scared. Was I beginning to accept him? Yes. But my brother was never to far away; I didn't know his intention towards me. Some would say I was beginning to sound like their Luna.

"You seem so quite sweetheart, is something the matter?" my mate asked, as he looked up from our project, his golden eyes flashing into something else. I shook my head and sighed at the nickname he recently gave me. He grinned when he noticed me cringe at the nickname.

"So, what do you think? Believe your uncle will approve of this?" I asked, changing the topic and pointed to what we have done so far, his face changed from a soft look to a serious look.

He sighed deeply, "I doubt it, I think we need to change something."

I ran my hands down my face, already exhausted with having to do this project.

"how about we go for lunch and we will continue this for later?" my mate pulled me against him, I looked up and stared at his golden eyes, I would be lying if I wasn't entranced by him. He smirked at me while slowly leaning his face down almost kissing my lips.

"Lilian have... "a voice came from behind me, interrupting our almost kiss. I blushed furiously, and quickly pushed myself away from Blake, I heard his chuckle and I turned to see Lydia- girl who helped me with my computer problem- standing there with a shocked face. "uhm... I just wanted to see if you wanted to go out to eat."

"Yes!" I exclaimed while grabbing my purse and grabbed her arm. I think I could almost die at that moment.

"Are you sur..." she began before being pulled by me and I felt her wave goodbye to Blake.

.

.

.

"Did you know little mate; it is rude to deny someone lunch with you. You left me by myself." He mocked while placing his hand over his heart.

I scoffed, "As if you had any feelings."

"Oh, but I do. Why do you think I've always been by your side since I saw you?" he asked while turning me around from looking at the project. This was the second time today that my body was flushed against his, I blushed.

"Because you have to." I simply replied and pushed him away yet again.

"You have kept denying me every move I've made towards you. I'm beginning to think that I'll never gain your heart. So I've decided to take you out to a date tonight. "he said, almost demanding me to go out with him.

"are you demanding me? Or are you asking me? Choose your next words carefully mister." I looked up at his golden eyes losing myself in them, some might say why hasn't the mate bond be even stronger. The answer... I am a witch we can choose our mates whether to reject or accept them if they are from another supernatural species; vampires are more known to have the most witch to vampire then witch to werewolf. Its no secret that people who are mates it is frowned upon at least what I was told before I left home. Reason I haven't rejected is because... I'm not sure myself.

He looked at me and smirked, "I am asking you."

I shook my head and mumbled "sure you were"

He took my hand and interlocked his hands with mine, his eyes pleading for me to just go out with him. I looked at him not really wanting to get the bond stronger then it already is. I sighed and nodded, fuck it if I am going to die one day I might as well give this werewolf bond a chance.

.

.

.

"So where are we going?" I looked out the car and saw a bunch of trees and fields of grass, I almost thought back to that time, but shook my head not wanting to ruin this date. I turned and awaited his response his hand tightly around mine as if I was going to jump out of the car at any moment.

"our date" he responded in a duh kind of voice, his eyes glanced into mine.

We finally stopped and got out of the car, he popped open the trunk and took out a basket. I raised an eyebrow and stood next to him, "Blake..."

"Don't say a word, little mate. Just follow me, will you?" he said and interlocked our hands his thumb caressing my hand. I gulped at the little habit he has begun with my hand.

I bit my bottom lip and followed. We sat at a clearing; it was beautiful I was shell shocked. The sun was hidden behind clouds, allowing for an amazing shade to land on the clearing floor. We sat down and my werewolf mate looked at me expectantly.

"Its beautiful, really. Where did you find this? "I asked while putting a cheese in my mouth, might as well eat before it goes to waste.

"This is part of our pack, although we work like normal human beings we still have to change into our wolves to give them time to go out." he replied.

"Blake, I have to tell you something." I told him; his eyes glanced towards my own with a curious glint shining in them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MELOOO~

i hope you like it!

Ill try not to be cliche, but idk. I think ill do something weird idk yet, haven't wrote chapter 7 yet :c.

But i am currrently rewriting my other book eeepppp 

i have so mmuchh to do.

Thank you all for reading and commenting.

Next update:  May 17,2019

dedicated to _BlueberryPie_

for placing 1 st plac ein graphics contest

Unless, i get 210 reads or 65 votes