Hand Of Aldon

The birth of the Elven Royal Guard or Hand Of The Wise Ruler, was founded within his kingdom during the Age Of Myth. Many of Aldon, the Elven God-King's subjects adored him to know end, eventually a group of his people would found his personal guard and vow to protect him and enforce his law.

During the early days of the order, they would train under several Elven blademasters, Arch-Mages, and Advisors of kings. With these skills at their disposal, the royal guard would earn the favor of their Lord.Aldon would carry them with him wherever he traveled. He would eventually appoint a leader among their numbers.

Cecelia, a former elven captain of the empire, accepted her new role as leader of the guard. She would go on to craft special and unique weapons and armor for the order and organized them to patrol and operate as one.Many riots and altercations would occur within or near Aldon's kingdom and would be resolved by the guard.

One such event was the "First Act Of Rebellion", a revolt orchestrated by the Ork tribes of the wastlelands. Infuriated for being sacrificial soldiers in the elves war with the dragons, the pig-children exacted their revenge by slaughtering many innocent elven-folk.

Aldon was enraged by this act and commanded his guard to end the revolt.Without warning, an Ork raiding party invaded the lower district of Aldon,were the party engaged the Royal Guard.The captain of the guard lead them into battle against their foe and faired well against the Orks.

Cecelia alone slew six of them, as the Orks became fearful and retreated.With aid of the citizens and the guard, the city of Aldon was repaired after the conflict.A celebration was given to them, as well as the Empress herself visiting and honoring the guard for there valor.