Part:44-Sovereign of Law and Order!

Lord Mateo, Guardian of Law, God of Divine Order, and Firstborn of Abiel and Maria

Lord Mateo, Guardian of Law, God of Divine Order, and Firstborn of Abiel and Maria. The Eldest Born Among The Children Of The Sovereign-Father and Mother of Ivory, would be born with his father's desire to bring Order to all the realms throughout the cosmos. Mateo would greatly resemble Abiel and grow under his father, where he would be trained in the arts of swordplay, strategical and tactical planning, and leadership. His mother would also teach him several forms of holy magic, while educating him about the gods very nature. They would educate and prepare Mateo for almost any possible contingency against the Spheres and Higher Plaines, While pushing him to discover what he truly desired in his immortal life.

As he continued to grow within The Ageless Realms of The Gods, Mateo would learn from many divine figures who lived under his father's rule. These individuals would educate Mateo in not only their history, but the Seven Realms history as well. The Young Prodigy of The Sovereign-Father would take-in all the knowledge and wisdom that would be bestowed upon him by his father's subjects, which would aid in Mateo's foundation. Among these figures, would be his uncle, Marcel, whom educated Mateo about their War with The Primordial Gods, that resulted in the death of many among their kind. The Young Sovereign would sense a great deal of confliction within Marcel, but would leave him to his meditation.

Before any within the realm was aware of it, Mateo had grown into a divine that represented the gods might and beauty. He would continue to sharpen his skills in swordsmanship and his mind within The Divine Archives. Soon however, one of the seven spheres would come under siege from the remnants of The Primordial Army. Mateo would be summoned before his father alongside The Knights of Divinity and tasked with repelling their remnant forces. Mateo would be outfitted in a divine set of armor and gifted with a magnificent glaive, then descended into The Sphere of Seraphina alongside his knights, where he and his forces would encounter several Knights of Infinity among the plains.

 Mateo would be outfitted in a divine set of armor and gifted with a magnificent glaive, then descended into The Sphere of Seraphina alongside his knights, where he and his forces would encounter several Knights of Infinity among the plains

Leading the Knights of Divinity was there Creator and Queen of The Primordial Gods, Priscilla. She would lead her forces upon the capital of the Sphere and would reek havoc on the populace and Sovereign Lord. Mateo would intercept Queen Priscilla's forces and engage her army in an epic confrontation. The resulting battle would lean in the Sovereign-God of Order's favor, as Mateo's Knights of Divinity greatly outnumbered Priscilla's forces. This would result in The Primordial Goddess's retreat from the Capital of Seraphina, as The Knights of Divinity succeeded in finishing off the remainder of her knights. Priscilla would succeed in fleeing from the capital and would make preparations to return to her realm, via portal manipulation.