The Crusade of King Ola!

During the early years of the Chaotic Times, The Osmond Empire would go to war with the Northern Lands

During the early years of the Chaotic Times, The Osmond Empire would go to war with the Northern Lands. Osmond, The First Emperor would clash with The Kingdom of Roland for several years. King Ola Storm-King along with his two wives, twin sons, and army would manage to hold off the advance of the Osmond Empire. However, at The Battle of the Northern Lakes, the Shield-wife and Sword-wife of Ola would be killed, but were able to force the Empire to retreat. Ola would hold the funerals of Helga Storm-Queen and Ulla, Fear-Bringer after their victory at North Lake Castle. As the funeral proceeded, a priest of the Trinity Faith would say a prayer for the fallen queens of their kingdom.

Soon a storm would shroud Roland and consume Ola, as he bisected the Priest of The Trinity and renounced his kingdom's worship of The Holy Trinity to the Realm of Gods. The King of Roland has served the Gods faithfully for years, as did his people, but their faith was never truly rewarded in his eyes. King Ola would finish the burial rites of his fallen beloveds and retreat quietly to his castle, with his sons. The Two Princes, Levi and Lucas would be summoned by their father, as he announced his Campaign Against The Gods! King Ola would have his sons stand amongst the newly formed Order of The Knight's Crusade.

King Ola would waist no time in his crusade against those that remained faithful to the Gods. He along with his sons and Knighthood, would begin killing of priests, priestesses, and clergymen throughout the land. Minister Deidrick and Saint Pieter would form the Covenant of The Trinity, a group of warrior/priests and Holy Paladins that would go to war against their own king. The Covenant's numbers would be on par with Ola's Knighthood, but their skills in warfare would not. During The Unholy Massacre at The Chapel of Victoria, Prince Levi and Lucas would succeed in the deaths of Minister Deidrick and the Priesthood of Victory.

Saint Pieter and Trina, a Holy Paladin of the Chapel, would mourn the deaths of their brothers and sisters and would pray to the Gods for the downfall of King Ola, The Mad

Saint Pieter and Trina, a Holy Paladin of the Chapel, would mourn the deaths of their brothers and sisters and would pray to the Gods for the downfall of King Ola, The Mad. Within the Holy Stronghold of Genesis, Ola and his Crusade would appear at the Gates and demand the death of Saint Pieter and those that follow the Church. The guards would not open the gates, resulting in Ola and his men forcing their way through and slaughtering all within. Civilians would fall to their knees and pray to the Trinity for salvation and eternal peace.