Chapter 12: Family Issues

(a/n): this was the hardest to write because of their age and the year 😭 and to top that my whole body is sore
What was I even doing to make my whole body that sore... I remember the pain very well 😭

Words: 8069
Latest Edit: January 11, 2021

________ ☼ ________

(ʏ/ɴ) - ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ғ/ɴ) - ғɪʀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʟ/ɴ) - ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hɪᴍᴀʀɪ - ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪʀᴏ - ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴀʀᴜ - ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪᴋᴀ - sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʀ/ᴠ) - ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ
(ғ/ғ) - ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ
(ᴀ/ɴ) - ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

________ ☼ ________

Previously...

"Stop! The answers you're looking for is very dangerous!" My Father screamed while I just ignored his warning.

The most thing I regretted in my life.

Himari's Point of View:

I was sleeping peacefully not until someone rocked my shoulders.

"Mother... I met him once again, Julius Novachrono." I sat up from my bed and immediately scanned her for any injuries. "What did you do?" I asked, this was the only thing we get along about, not liking Julius.

"She, she teased and threatened him." I sighed out relief and smiled at her. I then let her use her Magic on me and watch through my memories, she needed to know about this, now. I don't care if Ichiro wakes up, I need her to know this.

________________________________________

Author's Point of View:

January 16

"Mama!" A white haired little girl said, showing off her Magic.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" She asked while (Y/N) just grinned widely while morphing her Magic into a sword like shape.

"I can manipulate light!" She smiled while someone just chuckled at her wrong statement.

"That's wrong, (Y/N)." Someone said, the shadows revealed her husband. White hair, pointy ears, (E/C) eyes, she loved all of that.

"Ah, darling." She greeted while smiling widely at him while he just blushed.

He smiled and walked towards his daughter. He showed her his magic that fits her statement fully.

"I can manipulate the light, while your Magic is sword Magic." He said while showing his magic to her.

Her eyes sparkled while she just complimented her father's magic.

"Wow! Papa! Your Magic is very awesome!" She complimented while her Father just puffed his chest out proudly.

"Of course! Your Gather is very strong! I'll be there to protect you forever and ever!" He said while showing off his muscles.

"Don't say it like she's gonna die, it might come true." Himari warned while he just smiled awkwardly and apologized.
________________________________________

While secre was walking around the castle, she saw the siblings sneaking out of the castle again.

"They've been sneaking out lately." She mulbled to herself while she just furrowed her eyebrows and let them be.