Prologue

WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS A LOT OF SPOILERS FOR BLACK CLOVER AND MIGHT GO OFF THE ORIGINAL PLOT!! THERE ARE A FEW SENSITIVE TOPICS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"Y/N! Stop this madness! I beg of you!" A voice yelled, walking through the falling debrises around them. The Clover Kingdom was falling apart altogether.

"Y/N! Listen to me! This is not you, you're losing control! She already left your body! Did you inherit her bloodlust?! She gave up already, you idiot! What made you become a mad lad?!" The voice yelled, resulting in his comrades trying to calm him down.

"You're not helping! Being mad in this situation won't help, you know this very well!" A feminine voice yelled back in anger.

"Anything you say is futile, nothing will convince me so. Everything is futile, I will destroy humanity."

"Especially you, Luck." Y/N spoke, seemingly gone insane along with her clan.

"Y/N..."

"Luck Voltia, I despise you. My heart despises you all. You royals." Luck was far more than stunned and was not able to react quicklt.

He fell to his knees as Y/N held his collar tightly and forced him to stand up.

Y/N had a knife she held in her free hand and she used it to stab him. The one she used to love, the one she kissed every night. She stabbed him, and he spat blood.

His droplets of blood fell on her hand, making her pull away from him with a smile.

"We finally fought each other once again, but this time, until death."

He didn't reply, his blood continued to fall out of his mouth along with the stab on the side stomach.

"I... I will always love you, is what you used to always say to me. Will you say it once more?" He spoke. Y/N looked at him as if he was an insane person who escaped the asylum.

"Only if you wish to hear it for the last time." She glared him down, as he smiled at her with a weary smile.

The others ran towards them as the others ran towards her to revenge for Luck.

"I will always love you, Luck." Y/N genuinely smiled as the others ran towards her and pushed her away, they were on top of a tall building that almost fell apart when she used her last attack. The people around them saw what she's done as she was pushed off the building.

"I guess this is the end..."