Chapter 5: Hidden Past

(A/U): yow yow yow author here! omyfuckinggod shut the fvck up
I sound so mean. I promise I'm a good guy 😭

Words: 2,556
Edited: december 2, 2020
Latest Edit: June 10, 2022

________ ☼________

(ʏ/ɴ) - ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ғ/ɴ) - ғɪʀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʟ/ɴ) - ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hɪᴍᴀʀɪ - ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪʀᴏ - ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴀʀᴜ - ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪᴋᴀ - sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʀ/ᴠ) - ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ
(ғ/ғ) - ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ
(ᴀ/ɴ) - ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

________☼________

Previously..

"Please just get to the point, mother." I cut her off while she sighed and continued.

"We're royals."

Present Time...

Those words couldn't go through my mind, I couldn't comprehend what she meant by those words since I can't remember anything about my past, except the time where we we're already in the saussy village. it's all blurry, I don't remember anything about it, but I can see.. something blurry..

"What..? We're..... What?" I continiously asked myself. she noticed and spoke up.

"I knew this would be your reaction, so I'm gonna cast a removal of spell on you to remove a curse, well-, spell. Endure the pain alright?" she stated. I couldn't understand anything she said, my head is so messy, everything is.

"Memory Magic: Memory Flash!" She casted, as a white light appeared in my head, making my head ache.

I clutched my head while rubbing my temples, and memories suddenly appeared in my head that I don't remember happening.

When the spell was complete I fell on the ground and fainted, I dreamt about the memories and remembered everything that happened. Before I fainted, I saw her face, she looked like she didn't regret hiding these from me..?

______________________________________

"Queen Himari! Look at this!" I exclaimed as a little chi while showing her my light magic.

"I can use my magic now, Your Highness!" I giggled out of happiness, as she sat on her throne with a smile. She just stared at me with those eyes, seemingly happy but sad at the same time.

then a very bright light appeared in my left hand and It was like I could see what she was thinking about, and then a screen appeared infront of me and exposed what was on her mind.

"My Queen...? Why are you thinking about me? But she has white hair.." I mumbled as she looked so stunned. Other than my childhood, she's hiding something else. More than this, she's hiding another past. Probably another past of mine.

"Y-You!" She yelped as she casted a spell, seemingly without needing her grimoire or casting it. Then suddenly, my Magic dispersed.

"My Queen? What happened to my magic?" I asked, sadness obvious on my tone. I was just a little child... How dare she ruin my childhood too. And whoever that girl was doesn't matter, I will make them regret everything.

"You shouldn't use that without asking me, my dear Princess. That spell you used can be very dangerous." She warned as my child version started to tear up and cried out my apologies. She doesn't deserve any of my apology! She hid all of my childhood from me. And My queen? Your Highness? Queen Himari? She doesn't seem to fit that role, in all honesty.