Chapter 11: Julius Novachrono

(a/n): I am tired of capitalizing the reader's name so I'll stop
and I'm totally not here because I didn't upload for like a month 🧓 yeah no totally not, yeah totally

Words: 3,380
Latest edit: June 21, 2022

________☼________

(ʏ/ɴ) - ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ғ/ɴ) - ғɪʀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʟ/ɴ) - ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hɪᴍᴀʀɪ - ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪʀᴏ - ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴀʀᴜ - ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪᴋᴀ - sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʀ/ᴠ) - ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ
(ғ/ғ) - ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ
(ᴀ/ɴ) - ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

________☼________

Previously..

"We're gonna report at the wizard king directly?!" (y/n) yelled, while yami just scratched his head realizing that (y/n) didn't listen to what he said.

"Didn't I tell you already? Tch." He sighed as he grabbed her head and threw her along Asta, Noelle and Luck.

"Why am I getting thrown by the head these days.." (y/n) munbled, rubbing her head while pouting.

"Now now, it's not that bad since you don't have to walk right? And also can you spar with me later?" Luck giggled while (y/n) just bonked him in the head.

"Yeah, you're right, it's a free torture in the head. Oh and by the way, we can't spar later because Captain said we have to stay inside after this" (Y/N) explained, massaging her temples, already tired of the day.

"Where are we gonna report? And why does it have to be directly to The Wizard King??" (y/n) continuously asked while Asta just bonked her in the head.

"Stop asking questions and let's get moving!" Asta yelled while she just sighed and went after him.

"Oh, yuno!" Asta greeted with a smile, getting his attention.

"Asta." he mumbled, looking at Asta while smiling at him.

"Oh, and Mimosa! Thank you for healing me the other day!" He greeted while Mimosa just blushed and ran away. She immediately went to Noelle's side.

"What's wrong with her?" Asta asked to himself, while everybody else just shrugged.

"What are they whispering about?" Klaus asked while (y/n) looked at him dull eyes.

"Girl's things, obviously. Don't tell me you're gay, Klaus?" (y/n) asked teasingly and laughed at him for it.

"Of course not! I'm just asking!" He retorted while Yuno only had his usual poker face at him.

"You can't be serious.."He mumnled and looked away while Klaus just looked at him in a pissed way.

Y/N looked around and saw alot of gems and jewelry scattered around the stalls in the Capital. She was amazed, but then suddenly had flashbacks of her past life.

She looked around and walked towards a stall that sells different kinds of jewelry. She bought one and held it close to her eyes, it felt familiar so she held it close with her and hid it on her clothes. Then suddenly, she remembered that she wasn't allowed to step a foot there, and so, she tried to rush and go back to their base before anyone else saw her besides that seller in that stall. But Luck had other plans.

"Hey! Why do you need to drag me?!" She yelled and panicked, while he just carried her princess style.

"Because, they're already there! IncludingYno!" He replied quickly while still carrying her all the way.