Chapter 8: Sudden Confession

(A/N): There'll be limeso I'll put a warning and end of the lime for those who's uncomfortable reading

Words: 8,787
Last edit: January 20, 2021
Latest Edit: June 14, 2022

________ ☼ ________

(ʏ/ɴ) - ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ғ/ɴ) - ғɪʀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʟ/ɴ) - ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hɪᴍᴀʀɪ - ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪʀᴏ - ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴀʀᴜ - ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪᴋᴀ - sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʀ/ᴠ) - ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ
(ғ/ғ) - ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ
(ᴀ/ɴ) - ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

________ ☼ ________

Previously..

"W-What?!" Finral screeched again while I just looked at him worriedly.

"W-Well anyways, we have to go!" Finral dragged me to his portal, while I just stood there with tears forming in my eyes.

Present Time...
(Y/N)'s Point of View:

I woke up in my bedroom again, but this time I was alone. I stood up and went to do my daily morning routine as always. but I decided to go to the hotspring we have here this time to relax a little bit.

"Where's the towel? Ughhhh! It always disappears whenever I need it! and where's the hair tie? oh god!" I accidentally screamed, alerting the others. Vannesa took action and went upstairs out of concern.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" Vanessa asked, I just hlared at her, knowing full well it's one of her works. "I can't find the towel and the hair tie! Sigh.." I replied making her chuckle.

"I figured that you'd want to go to the hotspring we have here today, so I already prepared everything you needed downstairs. Sorry, I forgot to inform you." She giggled awkwardly. I sighed but thanked her nonetheless.

"Oh, okay. Thanks. And by the way, do we have any missions today? Because I would like to stay there for atleast an hour or so." I asked, making her smirk.

'I have a bad feeling about this..' I thought as she drag me downstairs anyway.

"I don't know, but hurry up and relax there. Plus, you just recovered so don't expect any missions for now. Well-, uh, I'm not sure but- anyway just go." She stuttered, making me feel suspicious of her but just obeyed her nonetheless. When I got inside, I looked around and thankfully, no one was there.

"Sigh, LUCKily there's no one here, I get to enjoy this, by myself." I muttered proudly. (accidentally made a pun there- AND WAIT I REALIZED IT SAYS "LUCK ILY" 😳)

I began to strip down my clothes and showered. After I showered, I covered myself in a towel and removed it before going to the hot spring. I uncovered myself and dripped into the water, when I got in the water, I felt something different but then ignored it.

"Ahh, nothing beats hot springs after a tiring week." I spoke out of the blue and felt something moving in the water.

I went away from the water as fast as I could and covered myself, when I saw Luck I just sighed and went back to the water.

"Jeez it's just you Luck- wait! Luck?! What are you doing here?!" I yelled, as he stood up completely, revealing half of his body out of the water.

"Oh, so you're the one talking. Vannesa said that if I go here, she'll fight me sometime!" He replied, making me more flustered.