ɪᴛ's ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ʙᴀʙʏ

hey ya'll, this is also a bonus chapter just like the other one but much more special because it'z christmas!! this chapter might not follow the plot of the original story since I think they don't celebrate christmas 🤷‍♂️ and also, there'll be 3.. *clears throat* correction, 4 parts of my christmas special! that's all, merry christmas and happy new year !

this will be after the elf arc and the elves will celebrate with the clover kingdom!

the basics, again.

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair length

(Y/N) - Your Name(L/N) - Last Name(H/C) - Hair Color(H/L) - Hair length

words: 1144

Author's Point of View:

today is the day, it's christmas day! christmas is all over the clover kingdom this month!

the tress are decorated christmas lights, christmas decorations, christmas trees, and of course we can't forget about the feasts.

"I gathered all of you here to help me decide on something." the shrunken wizard stated with full seriousness.

the captains stared at the shrunken wizard with the same amount of seriousness.

"I'll need you to suggest some ideas of yours about this topic." he explained while marx nodded and showed them the idea of the wizard.

"it's about on what we should do this winter." marx stated while his idea was displayed in a horizontal plane.

the horizontal plane showed a beach with people playing, at a snowy season..

then the next showed a swimming pool, with people bonding. at a snowy season...

"it's no use, I can't think of anything to do with this snowy season." julius almost banged his head in the table.

'he's really taking this month seriously..' the captains thought while they just sweat dropped at the wizard.

"man, it's snowy season what do you expect?" yami asked while leaning in the chair.

"we expect you to just shut up or give an idea about this." nozel retorted while scoffing at the man.

"alright man, don't have to be pissed about it. it's just christma—" his sentence was cut off by rill suggesting his idea.

"what if we have a sleepover?!" the young captain suggested, getting weirded looks by the captains.

"that's also a great idea, but we won't be able to do that since we don't have any place to stay with everyone. it'd get too cramped." julius reasoned while the others nodded at his statement.