ALL ABOUT MY OC AND NOZEL

this is about my OC, it's connected to the story plot so it's kinda important. By reading this, you'd understand her character and the characters she influenced.

WARNINGS: mentions of ED (Eating Disorder), Angst, Mention of r!pe, r!pe itself and very long chapter ahead.

______________________________________

"well? are you okay now?" Nozel asked, as he entered the room to see the cursing woman who was sitting in the bed.

"oh-, uh.. yeah! I'm alright now!" she cheered, then her mad expression was back again afterwards. and then her face suddenly softened, which made Nozel confused by what's on her mind.

"ooh, I remember something. what happened to the girl in the cylinder thingy back in the cave?" she asked to the confused man.

"what??? you didn't notice? oh man! I almost looked like her older sister!" she fumed while she tried to remember the girl.

"is she associated with Noelle, perhaps?" Nozel asked, while the girl just frowned and shrugged.

"I don't know either. well, let's go ask Noelle!" she cheered while Nozel just sighed and agreed, since he can't resist her cuteness.

"alright, I'll ask her once my schedule loosens up." Nozel stated while she just grins in her seat.

"alright. I'm also as busy as it is what's always going on with the golden dawn." she replied, while Nozel just smiled at her.

"oh-, yeah why don't you take a seat?" she asked while pointing to the chair beside the bed. she smiled as Nozel proceeded to sit.

"thank you." Nozel thanked while she just blushed and welcomed him.

"it's alright. so anyways, how have you been these days? you've been busy and you couldn't even take a rest.. I do miss my fiance too sometimes, you know?" she pouted while Nozel just smiles gently at her.

"I'm fine, well it's a captain's duty anyways, so I can't complain. and I understand, but we both have important roles in our squad, no? needn't to worry though, I'll be here whenever you request me to." he smiled as he pats her head. Fumiko just whined about not having him sleep next to her at the same time she sleeps.

while on the other side.....

"achoo!" Noelle and (Y/N) sneezed while they rubbed their nose afterwards.

"are you both okay?" Vannesa asked worriedly, while both of them just nodded.

"someone must have been talking about you both~ hmm.. I wonder who it is??" Vannesa teased while (Y/N) just ignored her antics.

"I-I'm royalty! who d-dares to talk b-behind my back?!" Noelle exclaimed while crossing her arms and pouting.

"well a-anyways, how are you feeling (Y/N)? I heard about what happened the other night and couldn't help but worry." Noelle ranted while (Y/N) just kept quiet.

(she somehow forced noelle to just call her generally by her given name :'])

"(Y/N)?" Vannesa worried as she rocked her shoulders.

"o-oh! uh, w-what is it?" she asked, rather uneasy about something.

"is something bothering you?" Noelle asked, all while looking at her woth a worried expression plastered on her face.

"oh, I'm fine, really. just had a nightmare is all." she reasoned while both of them just stopped pushing her for any information to let her rest.

"okayyy, if you say so. well anyways, how's your relationship with Luck?" vannesa tried and changed the topic. holy sht I can't believe I put up with this writing back then 😐😐 so true I'm literally having trouble just by editing this chapter, LIKE 16K WORDS??? EXCUSE ME.