Chapter 2: Confronting

(A/N): hi :D
Words: 1229
edited: November 30, 2020
latest edit: June 10, 2022

________☼________

(ʏ/ɴ) - ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ғ/ɴ) - ғɪʀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʟ/ɴ) - ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hɪᴍᴀʀɪ - ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪʀᴏ - ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴀʀᴜ - ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪᴋᴀ - sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʀ/ᴠ) - ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ
(ғ/ғ) - ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ
(ᴀ/ɴ) - ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

(ʏ/ɴ) - ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ғ/ɴ) - ғɪʀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ʟ/ɴ) - ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇHɪᴍᴀʀɪ - ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇIᴄʜɪʀᴏ - ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇHᴀʀᴜ - ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇIᴄʜɪᴋᴀ - sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ʀ/ᴠ) - ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ(ғ/ғ) - ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ(ᴀ/ɴ) - ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

________☼________

Previously..

(Y/N) insisted answering her question because she thought this has nothing to do with her, yet she wanted to throw her feelings out.

she suddenly interrupted her thoughts and asked about something she didn't expect her to know already.

"is this about magna?" she asked while she was too shocked to even answer her question.

(my mom knows everything)

Present Time..
Author's Point of View:

she debated inside her head whether to tell her everything and spill it out or just say that she's tired.

she came to the conclusion that, she just have to tell her and boom it's done, easy.

"I'm worried about magna because he's either always late or he'll be gone for days. then he just suddenly comes back.. I'm scared what if he's hiding something or planning something? I always hear the rumors and I think he heard them too. what if he's planning on hurting me? I don't wanna fight him.. " she ranted. (M/N) just smiled, she didn't want to let her daighter see her cry.

(M/N)'s Point of View:

I stopped walking and looked at her trembling figure, it hurts knowing that my daughter is always getting hurt because of the wrong rumors.

I kneeled at her level and hugged her. "if he's really your bestfriend he'd never do that darling, and if he ever hurt you don't worry, mommy and daddy is here to protect you."

she continued to sob in my arms while I cried too, it hurts having to lie to her.

a few minutes has passed and luckily no one was there when we were crying.

(F/N) went outside to see us crying, I suppose he was worried because it's been an hour and we still haven't come back.

considering what happened in our past, he can't let us die, atleast with justice. we have to live and sacrifice ourselves.

(Y/N)'s Point of View:

as I started to cry, I also explained everything to her and everything I have thought of for the past few weeks.