Chapter 17: Critical Decision.

________ ☼ ________

(ʏ/ɴ) - ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ғ/ɴ) - ғɪʀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʟ/ɴ) - ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hɪᴍᴀʀɪ - ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪʀᴏ - ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴀʀᴜ - ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪᴋᴀ - sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʀ/ᴠ) - ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ
(ғ/ғ) - ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ
(ᴀ/ɴ) - ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

________ ☼ ________

Words: 2634

Author's Point of View:

"But... I can't just let them be the one to try and find her, I have to do something. The last place she had been to was the Capital, and apparently, she was fighting along with Asta and Leopold. With Noelle watching from the sidelines, but then, she suddenly disappeared also along with Fuegeleon Vermillion, the Crimson Lion's Squad Leader. The Captain came back, beat up and almost dead. And he was alone when he came back. Unfortunately, he is in a coma. Is Noelle here? Perhaps, I can ask her and Asta about what happened way back." Luck explained.

Vannesa nodded and called Noelle downstairs to talk, they didn't know what Luck would ask her, so they stayed to listen to their conversation.

"Guys? Can we have privacy?" Luck asked, they were all startled to hear that coming from Luck, but they agreed nonetheless and gave them privacy.

"Now that they're gone, I need you two to tell me where she was last seen, who she was with, why she was there, and how she disappeared." Luck started as the two nodded and started speaking.

"Y/N was last seen in the Capital where they were fighting the enemies, Captain Fuegeleon arrived and helped them fight." Noelle started, as Asta remembered about the suspicious portal that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"I remember! There's this suspicious portal that appeared out of nowhere! It sucked Captain Fuegeleon and Y/N! But when Captain Fuegeleon came back, he was beaten up pretty badly! Now, he's in a coma while Y/N never came back!" Asta interrupted as Noelle agreed about seeing that portal.

"The portal? What did it look like?" Luck asked, wanting them to describe the portal's appearance. "It was black." Noelle replied, as Luck nodded and thanked them for their cooperation.

"Thank you, those were all the information needed to gather. Now, I'm for sure that they're the one who took her. I'll explain later, I'll go take a bath first to clear my mind." Luck explained as the two nodded and greeted him.

"I wonder what Luck is planning..." Asta mumbled to himself while Noelle just shrugged. "No idea, we'll just have to see for ourselves later."

After few hours had passed by, Noelle and Asta were resting on the couch when Yami suddenly bursted inside their base.

"Hey, you two. Go find Finral and buy me some booze." The two was startled but nodded and went to find Finral.

"Hey No-... elle... Where is Noelle and Asta?" Luck asked as he looked around the base for them. It's only been a few hours, they can't be out.

"Hey, Captain? Have you seen Noelle and Asta?" Luck asked, while Yi didn't reply and ignored him, like he wasn't even there. "I know what you're planning, but you can't go out kiddo. You need to stay here until we find her. You know who." Yami replied, as Luck only glared at him with a confused look.