Chapter 20: The Royal Knights Exam.

Wow, I finally reached chapter 20 💀

________ ☼ ________

(ʏ/ɴ) - ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ғ/ɴ) - ғɪʀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʟ/ɴ) - ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hɪᴍᴀʀɪ - ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪʀᴏ - ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴀʀᴜ - ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪᴋᴀ - sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʀ/ᴠ) - ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ
(ғ/ғ) - ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ
(ᴀ/ɴ) - ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

________ ☼ ________

Words: 2,617

Author's Point of View:

The day of the exam arrived quickly, as they all unconsciously prepared for their loss. They were prepared, none of the Black Bulls had their hopes high. You might be wondering, which exam? The Selection of The Royal Knights, knights who will fight against the elves.

"You all, you better be prepared for this. Especially you, Luck. This is gonna be progress in her case, you better win." Luck nodded with a smile as he prepared and trained very hard for the upcoming exam. They needed to win, it was for her sake. He wanted to win.

After the Hot Spring training held by Mereleona, everyone was exhausted. By they didn't let that make them lose, they all got to rest and prepared for the day of The Selection of The Royal Knights.

"I won't lose." Luck mumbled with a smile.

Many of the squads lost and won, as it was already The Black Bulls' turn. Asta's team got on the platform as they all prepared to protect their crystals at all costs.

Mimosa was the one left behind to protect the crystal, while Asta, Zoro, and a few others were to be the ones attacking the other side's crystal.

Nothing much happened, the match was announced as a tie. And finally, it was Finral's team, Team E's turn, Team E will fight against Team G, who included Langris. He figured that their team would go against theirs as they both won their first matches, no–, they would go against Langris.

The Match started and ended with Team E winning. Langris didn't like that, so he walked toward Finral with a dangerous glare.

"You better be careful, our Mother and Ms. Finesse would be sad to see you dying by my Magic." Langris threatened, holding Finral's collar who refused to be intimidated by him. "No, I will not be scared of what you're capable to do anymore. I will never lose to you, Langris." Finral replied with a frown, as Langris just glared at him and pushed him away harshly.

"Hey, what did he do to him?" Noelle asked as she observed from afar. "Langris is his brother, and they have quite the sibling rival on who is the better son for Ms. Finesse," Vannesa explained with an exhausted sigh, she never wanted to see Finral like this, especially with Langris. She was afraid things will get out of hand with these two.

Their next match started, with the very same team going against each other once again. (Let's pretend I remember which team fought before their rematch). The atmosphere was intense and the tension was scary.

Finral stayed behind to protect the crystal, while the others went to distract or destroy the other team's crystal. "We won't fall for the same technique twice!" One of Langris's teammates spoke, as they launched an attack on their crystal.