Chapter 18: Freedom, The Desire To Be As Free As A Bird.

This book makes me feel so different because I wrote this when I was depressed /j

________ ☼ ________

(ʏ/ɴ) - ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ғ/ɴ) - ғɪʀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʟ/ɴ) - ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hɪᴍᴀʀɪ - ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪʀᴏ - ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴀʀᴜ - ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Iᴄʜɪᴋᴀ - sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʀ/ᴠ) - ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ
(ғ/ғ) - ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ
(ᴀ/ɴ) - ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

________ ☼ ________

Author's Point of View:

The mission Magna talked about with Luck ended up with all of them needing to come, it was to raise their reputation and stars. Yami also figured that this might give a new way to find Y/N, or to make Luck move on by letting him fight. They might or might not find her ever again, but he wasn't about to give up just yet.

"Let's go, we'll need to train harder." Yami announced as they all got in their brooms and flew towards the beach.

Y/N's Point of View:

The man in white came to the room once again, letting me see the light outside radiating from the sun. It's been months ever since I've been captured and hostaged inside here, I've been staying strong and trying so hard to not side with them because I'm still waiting for them to come, to come and save me... I didn't give them that paper for nothing, I will not give in so easily.

"Oh, Y/N... I pity you, still waiting for someone who's never gonna come and save you." He said, here he goes with his blabbing again. "How are you so sure they'll never come?" I asked, he was starting to get on my nerves but at the same time I understood him.

"It's been months, Y/N. Do you still have hope of them coming for you? They have no clue where you're being kept, they don't know how to find you nor where to find you. They gave up on you, Y-" "Please, stop. I don't want to hear anything else coming from you. You don't know anything, and will never do." I cut him off as he just smiled at me.

"Soon, you'll understand where I'm coming from. You will start to hate them soon enough, and we will all reunite. We, the elves, will avenge the rest of the clan and erase humanity." He spoke, I can't understand aythhing anymore. I will never be one of them, never.

"Who even destroyed your clan? Either way, I will never have business with you guys. I will never be like you or one of you. I despise all of you with deep hatred and repugnance, you all are disgustingly stubborn." He just chuckled at me with that smug smirk never leaving his face. "You are one of us. You are half elf. You are one of us who's 'disgustingly stubborn'."

I didn't reply. That can't be, no, that will never be possible.

"Then, I guess you Chiyo didn't tell you. Her husband, your very own father, is an elf." He said. No way, he's not one of them, right? If he is, then he should be disgusted of mom because she's royalty. But they're still together. That's not possible.

"You are Yua's twin."

What did he say now? That can't be, I mean we do come from the same family, but it can't be. Twins are born at the same year, we're like a whole century apart! But wait, if Yua and Hikumi are elves, and my father is also an elf, does that mean they're half human? They can't just be full elves, my Mother is a human. And I mean, they wouldn't be able to survive that long if they were to be humans. Then that means....