Bonjour, Isabeau

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! It's almost time for Christmas Vacation!! You know what that means? MORE CHAPTERS!!! HOORAY FOR LAZY TEACHERS! lol Anyhoo, here's Chater 17, ENJOY!!!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V

As our army flew in the sky, I began to feel something.

Something dark.

"We're getting closer!" I yelled back.

"This is it!" Lucy yelled back. We began to fly even faster, getting closer and closer to the castle. I could feel it's dark aura around me, getting me weaker. I've never felt so much dark magic before!  I looked back to see Lucy flying lower and lower, her face filled witth exhausten. I quickly fly by her side and support her. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. There's so much dark magic." She said.

"I know. I think we'll loose our ability to fly once we step foot to the castle." We continued to fly across the horizon until we saw the castle from a distance. But that wasn't the only thing we saw.

In front of the castle was a whole army of dark angels, ready to fight. "There's so many.." Gajeel gasped.

"Nothing we can't handle!" I yelled, trying to keep their spirits up. Suddenly, my wings began to get weaker and weaker. "Looks like we're landing." I warned Lucy. I descended from the sky to the barren wasteland. Lucy fell to the ground and suddenly began to violently cough. "Are you okay?"

"DON'T BREATHE IN THE AIR!" She suddenly screamed. Confused, I covered my mouth with my white scarf, as did Gajeel and Erza. "Why can't we breathe the air?"

"Just...don't" She said silently. Her face was getting a little sweaty and paler. Before I could ask her if she was okay  again, we were interrupted by the sudden noise of moving wings. We look up to see a whole platoon of Dark Angels flying over us. "HERE THEY ARE!" I screamed.

"NOW WE FIGHT!" I heard Yuki scream. At that moment, the Dark Angels dropped to the ground and ran towards our direction.  We ran towards their direction, screaming a battle cry. I could feel my heart pounding like crazy. I felt as if everything was going on slow motion. I look to my left to see Erza and Gajeel's battle face, almost smiling. And to my right, I could see Lucy. Her hands were covered in water. Even when she was about to go to battle show still looked so beautiful. But I felt like there was something wrong with her; something she wasn't telling me.

But before I could process that thought, both Dark and Light Angels had already clashed with each other, starting the bloody war.

Lucy P.O.V

I hate war. And the fact that I'm fighting in one right now doesn't help.

I was attacking Dark Angels from left and right, turning them into black vapor. "Bubble Shot!" I chanted! One by one, they turned into black vapor. I suddenly heard the sound of a Dark Angel behind me, chanting an unknown spell. Before it could make contact with me, I turned my body into water, the spell going through me. I could hear the Dark Angel gasped. "W-What the hell?"

I turned around and smiled. "Have fun in hell. Water Pillar! " A giant pillar-like gush of water appeared from my body, sending at least ten Dark Angels back to hell. I smiled, but soon I winced at the sudden pain in my heart. For some reason, there's some deadly gas that I accidently inhaled floating in the air. Luckily, I got Natsu and the others to cover their mouths before they could inhale it as well. I hope the Dark Angels don't notice. Or even worse, Natsu, I thought in my head. "Lucy!" I suddenly heard Natsu cry. I look up to see Natsu waving his hand at me. "Some of us our heading to the castle! Are you coming!"