Shadow

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!!! Well......Vote if your a NaLu fan! Comment if your a NaLi fan!!!!! ANyhoo, here's Chapter 7, ENJOY!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

I woke up at the crack of dawn the next morning. I don't know why, but I just couldn't sleep after yesterday. I try to get up, but Natsu was all over me, and I didn't want to wake him up. Using my Blood Magic, I was able to move him with the movement of my hands. I slowly got up, wincing at the pain of my back. My stomach had grown a little, but not too much. But it did feel like I had just eaten a bowling ball. I looked to my right to see the twins sleeping side my side, huddled in a wool blanket. Awww, I thought in my head. I stepped outside, and a warm rush of wind all over my body. I took a deep breathe, and the smell of cherry blossoms filled my nose. The sun barley peaked over the horizon, making the sky the shades of blue, orange, and purple.

It was all......peaceful.

Too peaceful.

I took a single step from the mini stairs outside of the shrine, and I suddenly heard a crack. I turned and gasped. 

Behind me was a man in a black hood, his face not seen.

"Lucy Dragneel." He said.

My heart stopped. "H-How do you know my name?"

I could hear him snicker under his hood. "Because your my target."

"W-Wha?" Suddenly, he raised his right hand, and I was suddenlybeing squeezed. I gasped for air, but my lungs were being squeeed to tight. "P...Plea....se! S...top!" I gasped.

"Now why would I do that?" He asked. He walked up to me and grabed my face. "You sure are a cutie, aren't you? How about we have a little fun before I kill you."

I took my chance and bit his hand with all my might. He yelled with pain, recoiling to the ground. His magic was suddenly eliminated. Using my Water Magic, I controlled the trees through water and made them wrap him around. I squeezed his tightly and asked, "Who are you?" 

He smirked. "The last thing you'll ever see." I could suddenly feel his magic growing emensely, and he broke my trees into several pieces. His cape suddenly flew away with the wind, and I gapsed at the sight of what he looked like.

He had grey eyes, pale skin, and was very muscular. But that wasn't what scared me.

It was the fact that he had wings.

Black feathered wings.

"What the hell are you?" I asked with fear.

He smirked and suddenly came at me, using super speed. He grabbed my neck and began to choke me. I gasped and tried to scream, my he was choking me too hard. I tried to scratch his hands off, even tried biting it again, but it was no use.

I was done for.

"Get the hell away from my wife!" A familiar voice roared.

"Natsu!" I gasped. I could see Natsu running for a punch at the mystery man. The man swung me to the front. "You wouldn't want to hurt your wife, would you?"

Natsu ceased his running, his face filled with fury. "Well, aren't you a good Dragon boy." The man smirked.

"Just shut the hell up and let go of my wife!" Natsu yelled.