An "Unique" Pregnancy

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!! So its now Turkey Season (or atleast, that what I call it). I'be been asked, "What are you thankful for?" Well, I'm thankful for several things, like my fam, friends, and all of my fans! MY THREE Fs!!! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 2: ENJOY!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Anastasia P.O.V

As I walked through the courtyard, I could feel my heart racing erratically. I crouched down and squeezed my chest, trying to cease the pain. Soon, the pain faded away. I knew what the feeling meant.

The babies were coming.

Soon. 

Suddenly, an image popped in my head. An image with two people, a pink haired man and a blond woman. "We're going to be parents!" They exclaimed. Then the image faded.

I gasped and realized what I had just seen.

The parents of the babies who will ensure my death. "GUARDS!" I roared. Two of my most trusted guards, Lance and William, came rushing in, bowing at my presence. "Yes, your majesty." They said in unison.

"I'd like you to make an announcement to the public." I ordered. "Now."

Lucy P.O.V

Right after I found out I was pregnant, Natsu and I flew over to the hospital. Back before, you had to wait months before you figured out the gender of the baby. But now, thanks to magic, we are able to find out immediatley. I wouldn've wanted it to be a surprise, but I've never seen Natsu so excited before. It was quite adorable! When we landed, Natsu held my hand. "Careful. We don't want anything to happen to our baby." Natsu said.

"I'm not fragile, Natsu." I argued. "I can take care of myself."

"Yeah, u say that now, but wait a couple months. Then you'll start needing me." Natsu laughed. I wrapped my arm around Natsu's, and we walked into the together hospital. Automatically, I see my usual doctor, Dr. Annemarie, writing down some documents. "Dr. Anne!" I called out using her nickname.

She turned to me and smiled. "Lucy! How're you doing?"

"Well, I just found out that I'm pregnant, and Natsu wants to know the sex of the baby." I explained

Dr.Anne's face beamed. "You're pregnant! Congratulations! Finally, Natsu's done something worthy." She spatted. 

"Oi! Not Nice!" Natsu growled. I don't know why, but there was always some heat between Dr. Anne and Natsu. One reason is because Dr.Anne thinks that Natsu isn't fit to be a husband. Too much rage can lead to spousal abuse is what she would tell me. But I don't believe that, of course.

Dr.Anne took us to the examination room and did a spell on my stomach. I gripped Natsu's hand, squeezing it tightly. "Well, by the look at the statistics......your having twins!"

"T-T-Twins!" I gasped.

"That means two, right?" Natsu asked urgently.

"Yes, u idiot! It's a boy and a girl!" Dr. Anne exclaimed.

"YES! Natsu exclaimed. "A boy!" Our emotions were exploding with happiness, we couldn't have been anymore joyful. Suddenly, Dr. Anne's face turned pale. "This is impossible." She whispered.

"What is?" I asked.

"Is there something wrong with our kids?" Natsu asked. Dr. Anne ignored his question and went to her office phone. She punched a couple buttons and was silent. "Hello, this is Dr. Annemarie Joseph. i need specialist to room 207, and fast!"