A Spiritual Beat

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!! I am lovin the positive feedback on this story! You guys are awesome!!! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 6, ENJOY!!!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V

As I flew to Taiga's shrine, I noticed something about Lucy.

Her stomach was growing.

It was only her third day of pregnancy! Why was it growing even bigger! I flew faster as Lucy's temprature slowly began to rise. I spot Taiga's shrine, along with Elliot and Louise. I dove in and landed safley. "How did you guys get here so fast?"

"Umm...We're fast." Louise smiled. I shrugged it off and ran into the shrine. Inside were Taiga and Natsume, doing some kind of ritual. "What are you doing here?!" Taiga cried. "You're disrupting the ceremony!"

"Something is wrong with my wife! Please help her!" I cried.

The small Taiga walked over to Lucy and felt her forehead. She recoiled at the heat. "Lay her down. Quickly. Natsume, get me the herbs." Taiga ordered. Natsume nodded and ran to the back. I held Lucy's hand tightly. "Will she be okay, Taiga-Sama?" Elliot asked.

Taiga's eyes widened at the sight of the twins. "Why the hell are they here!"

"Lucy wanted to take them in." I explained.  

"But they are outsiders!" Taiga hissed. I could here Louise crying softly, and Elliot trying to calm her down. "I-I know you don't like us." Louise said softly. "But please, not for our sake, but for Natsu-San's, please save Lucy-San."

Taiga's expression softened. She sighed. "Natsume! Where are those herbs!"

"Right here, Taiga-Sama!" Natsume cried, rushing back from the backroom. She carried a wooden box and gave it to Taiga. She took out a stick that was covered with bones. She sprinkled a glittery blue dust all over Lucy, and she began to glow. "Nishi, kita no seishin wa, Kankoku no seishin, Higashiajia no seishin no seishin. Anata no zen'nō no chikara de kono josei o tasukeru!"Taiga chanted. Suddenly, smoke the color of white, yellow, purple, and green arose from Lucy, and then dove back in her body. Lucy began to scream out of pain. She squeezed my hands tightly, causing me fear. "What's happening!" I yelled.

"Sh." Taiga shushed me. I was confused at first, but then Lucy's eyes opened wide open. "Lucy!" I exclaimed. But there was something wrong with Lucy. Her eyes weren't blue.

They were gold.

"What's wrong with Lucy?" I asked.

"Is she...dying?" Elliot asked.

"No, she's not. She's going to sing." Taiga said.

"Sing?" I asked.

"Yes, sing. She will sing to us what's happening to her." Taiga said.

Lucy took a deep breathe and began to sing in a soft and gentle voice.

"Nothing is normal,

Yet nothing is not strange.

The Angels have come,

both filled with dark and light.

Please save the young.

For the young have no original sin."

Her eyes returned to a normal blue, and she shut them completley. I was speechless with her lyrics. "What the hell was that?"