A Little Confession

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! I am super über sorry for the long update!!!!! Please forgive me!!! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 8, ENJOY!!!!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V

For the rest of the day, it was kind of awkward between us and the twins. After the whole "Shadow" incedent, everyone was quiet. We moved back into Lucy's father's house, and Louise and Elliot decided to take a nap, so they slept in the master room. Lucy and I now laid on the couch, not really sure of what to do about them. "So...do we confront them?" I asked.

Lucy shook her head. "That would only look like a threat."

"Then what else are we suppose to do?"

Lucy was silent. I could hear a stressed out sigh coming from her. 

We were both stuck.

I suddenly hear the sound of the un-oiled door squeak open. I looked up to see Louise, who changed into a purple dress with lilacs on them, walking out of the room. Her eyes were red and puffy, which meant that she was crying. Elliot soon came out of the room, his face showing not a hint of emotion. "Do you guys really want to know about us?" He asked.

Lucy sat up quickly, wincing a little. "Yes, please."

Elliot looked at Louise. Louise nodded, her face showing a little sign of relief. She walked up to us and said. "Watch and listen carefully."

We both nodded. Our backs were now straight with intrest, our eyes assertive, yet passive at the same time. Elliot took a deep breathe and spread out her hands. Soon, an image appeared. An image of so a many abract shapes and figures, I couldn't understand them. "What....is this?" I asked.

"The Universes of the Spirit World." Lucy muttered.

My eyes turned to her. "How do you know this?"

"I'm a former Celestial Wizard, Natsu. Of course I know this."

"Okay. But what does this have to do with anything?" I asked.

Louise walked to him, and held his hand. The image soon changed. It became more florescent, the colors changing from reds to blues; to whites and to pinks. "I still don't understand?" I asked.

"I told you they wouldn't understand. We have to dumb it down." Elliot hissed.

"Sorry! I just thought they would understand because....." Louise said silently.

"Because of what?" Lucy asked.

Suddenly, Elliot and Louise huddled, and whisperes spilled out. There was a mini argument, a whimper, and a couple of "SH!". FInally, they broke their huddle and looked at us straight in the eye. "What do you what do you want to know first; us or our magic?" Elliot asked.

"Magic." Lucy blurted.

"Fine. Our magic is special and more rare than any other type of magic. Louise can do Time Magic, and I can do Space Magic. But if we do magic together, we create a magic call Universal Magic." Elliot explained.

"Universal Magic> Isn't that kind of the same as One Magic?" I asked, referring to the source of all magic.

"Yes and no." Louise said.

"Okay, I've heard enough about your magic. Now I want to hear about the two of you." I said. Elliot's face expression changed to worry. Louise held Elliot's hand with a tight grip. "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes! If we don't know, how can we trust you!" I accidently yelled. I felt Lucy's hand placed on my hand, and I soon calmed down. I knew how much Lucy hated it when I got angry, but my patience was wearing thin. Louise took a giant breathe and confessed.

"We're your children."

Lucy P.O.V

Wait, what?

Did I misunderstood her?

"You're.....what?" Natsu studdered.

"We're your children." Elliot said silently.

I could feel the air in my lungs shorten. So  many emotions were rushing in my head, but I didnt know which emotion to show: anger, sadness, joy? It was all to crazy. "But...if you're out here....then what's in here.." I whispered, placing my hand on my pregnant stomach.

"Your holding us." Louise said.

"But your out here!" I exclaimed.

"Well, it's actually quite confusing. Even though we're unborn, we still have a strong inillectual mind. We can project our image from our minds to out here." Elliot explained.

"But...what about all the kids that bullied you...and Taiga-Sama?" I asked.

"Mind-Play." Louise said. I felt like fainting. I rested my head on Natsu's shoulder with exhaustion. This was all too much.

"We're....sorry.." Elliot said. I look up to see tears spilling out of his eyes.

"We really are.." Louise whimpered, more tears spilling from her eyes.

That's when my mind began to roll their gears.

These are my children. "Come here." I told them. They slowly walked to my side, and I hugged them tightly. Tears began to spill out of my eyes, but not tears of sadness or betrayal.

Tears of pure joy.

"I'm so happy." I whipsered. I felt Natsu's muscular arms around our ginat hug. "As am I."

I could feel the shaking of Elliot and Louise. They were crying a bucket load, but they were smiling with pure happiness.

"Thank you, Lu....Mama." Louise smiled.

"And you too...Papa." Elliot said also.

I looked over at Natsu, who was also crying as well. "Natsu, are you crying?" I gasped with a fake shock.

"What?! No! It's just Shadow got something stuck in my eye." Natsu said nervously.

We all laughed, but not as strangers.

We laughed as a family.

Late that night, Louise and Elliot were completley nocked out, sleeping nice and soundly. I placed a blanket over their body, making sure that they were nice and warm. Natsu creeped up behind me and sighed. "I still can't believe it."

"Neither can I. They're our kids."

I could feel tears in my eyes spilling out again. God, I've got to stop crying,  I thought to myself. Natsu wiped away my tears with his big yet gentle hands. "It's only just a matter of days, Lucy. Six more, to be exact."

"Yeah, and we just took a sneak peak." I smiled. 

"Now come on, let's head to bed." Natsu smiled. I nodded and followed him to the bedroom. I changed out of my pregancy dress into my sleeping gown. But in the middle of it, Natsu began to slowly kiss my neck. "Not now, Natsu." I sighed, trying to fight this urge.

"But we have to celebrate in some way." Natsu said, his voice reaching that low, sexy point.

Oh no, I can't resist him, I thought to myself. I turned and began to kiss him passionatley. I maneauvered my hands through Natsu's hair, and was soon placed on the bed. "You sure dress to impress." I winked at Natsu.

Natsu chuckled. "I think you mean I undress to impress."