Joining Forces

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!Well, today was kind of a day that pissed me off :P. So my other friend also watches Fairy Tail, and she's began to read my NaLu books. After reading the first book, she was like "WTF is this! It isn't NaLu, its NaLi!!" 

And I'm just like "OOOOH HELLL NAH!"

So yeah, I was pissed for the rest of the day. LOL! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 13, ENJOY!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V

I was drinking like I've never drank before.

What can I say: I was depressed.

My wife was locked up in a cold, dark cell, my kids are almost about to disappear, meaning they'll be born soon. I would also be fighting a horrible war for three years, leaving them all.

Aren't I just the best husband and father ever?

As I continued to drink my sorrows away, I suddenly felt a gentle tap on my back. I turned to see little Wendy standing behind me. Ever since Louise fainted last night, I had her analyze them both. "Because they're to be born tomorrow, their brains are probably beginning to premature." 

"Beginning to what?" I asked, not liking her vocabulary.

She sighed. "Their brains are turning are no longer advanced. They will soon have a normal baby brain and forget everything they ever saw before they were born."

"Everything?"

"Everything."

I didn't know wether to be happy or upset about it. My mind was already in a jam about the whole Lucy thing, and now I have to worry about my kids.

My life sure is pretty complicated.

Suddenly, I heard the Fairy Tail front door open. Usually, I would ignore it, but I heard Gray ask, "Who the hell are you?"

"Um, can I talk to Mr. Dragneel." I heard a little girl ask. I turned around and saw a small girl in a cape, a hood covering her face. I stood up with suspicion and said, "Yeah, I'm Natsu. Who are you?"

"Um, can we please talk somewhere private." She squeaked. I sighed and showed her the way to a vacant room in the back. I locked the door behind me and asked, "Who are you?"

She slowly removed her hood, and I see a little girl with red curly hair and green eyes. At first, I didn't know who she was, but her face seemed familiar. After getting a closer look, I realized who she looked like. "You look like Anastasia!"

"That's because I'm her little sister." She said. My hands suddenly blazed into fire as my anger rose. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't beat you right here."

"Because I'm here to help!" She exclaimed. 

"You, go agaisnt your sister? Why on earth would I believe you?" I growled, getting closer and closer to her. She raised her right hand and pulled down her black sleeve. I stopped at the sight of bandage being rapped her hand and wrist.  "All I did was ask her a simple question; why? And her answer was choking me and braking my hand."

I could feel my flames cooling down, but only a tiny spark lit from them. "Why else should I believe you?"

"Becasue....I don't think my sister is.....my sister anymore. After my sister heard that Miss Lucy was finally captured, she was so happy. But I caught her in her room, using some kind of dark magic. She suddenly had wings as well!" I could see tears fall from her face. I felt sorry for her, loosing her beloved sister to madness. But  wait, I thought in my head, didn't Lucy say something about learning something about the Princess? Does this have to do with it?