The Final Move

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!!!! I BROUGHT HER BACK!! That's right, folks, the queen of mean is back!! Lisanna, everybody!!!!!! :D Lol I decided this while watching Fairy Tail, and I was like o.O PERFECT! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 20, ENJOY!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

No. 

This can't be happening.

I stared at Isamu and Lisanna with fear. Those two made my life a living hell in different ways. Lisanna  was Natsu's childhood friend who was presumed dead after an accident. But when she surprisingly came back from the dead, she tried to take Natsu away from me by selling her soul to the Six Gods, torturing emtionally. She ended up killing herself after she just couldn't take it anymore. Isamu was my biological brother from Hinamizawa. At first, I thought he died on Lisanna's hand, but he was alive during the two years he was presumed dead. And worst of all, he was in love with me and had sex with me by force. He committed suicide as well after Natsu and I jumped off the cliff and lived.

"But...how?" I asked.

"Lucy, my love." Isamu smiled, getting closer. "You don't look a day older since I died."

"H-H-How are you here! You should be dead! DEAD!" I screamed.

"You know what I miss about being alive, Lucy?" Lisanna asked me. "I miss feeling Natsu's warm body against mine."

"Shut up!" I screetched. Suddenly, I fell Isamu's tongue on my neck. I wanted to jerk back, but I was in  no control of my body. "You're skin is so soft. I wonder what else is soft." I could feel his hands traveling my body, beginning to grope my chest. No, I thought with fear, memories are beginning to fill my head. "Stop it." I whispered.

"You know Natsu and I were meant to be together." Lisanna whispered in my ear.  Isamu continued to touch me, this time under my skirt. "Stop it." I whispered again, accidently adding a moan at the end.

"You're little Celestial Spirits can't help you now." Lisanna whispered.

Suddenly, a light bulb flickered in my head.

This wasn't real.

This wasn't real!

"You aren't real!" I yelled. "I know you're not real!" Then, at that moment, their bodies began to mealt into black water. I was suddenly no longer in the black void, but back in the battle field. I was being choked, and I was barely off the edge. The only thing still touching the chess board battle field were my feet. I look to see Natsu crying, yelling at me to wake up. Erza and Gajeel were also doing the same. I snapped back into reality and kicked Anastasia in the gut. She coughed up blood and was sent backwords. "LUCY!" Natsu cheered.

I smiled. Natsu's face was wet with tears, but his eyes were bright with hapiness. "Thank God, you're alright."

"It's not that easy to get rid of me, Natsu." I winked.

"You bitch!" Anastasia growled. "How did you escape my mental prison?"

"You're little fake prison made a little mistake." I mocked.

"God, why are you so hard to kill!" She screamed.

I smiled, and looked up at the sphere. I wiped away the blood from my mouth and said, "I have faith. My friends give me faith. My husband gives me faith. And that is something you can never, ever, destroy."

Natsu P.O.V

I felt like I was about to have a heart attack.

Lucy was so close to falling twice, making her loose the bet.

I thought I almost lost my wife. 

I sat down on the bubble and took a deep breathe. When I hear Lucy mention me in her little speech, I could feel my heart beating fast and glowing warmly. "Natsu! I'm going to win this!" Lucy proclaimed.

I smiled. "You better!"

"Oh, shut up! You guys are the most annoying couple I've ever heard of!" Anastasia screamed. She began to tackle Lucy down, punching her face maliciously. "Because of you, my whole world came crumbling to hell!"

"Because of you, I had to go through excruciating pain!"

"Because of you, I had to kill my kin!" After every word, she would keep punching Lucy's face, turning her face swollen and bloody. "Stop punching her, damn it!" I yelled.

"Or else what? You're trapped until one of us falls! And I will make sure it will be your wife!" She bellows! She slides Lucy across the floor. "Water Jigsaw!" A water figure bursted out of her hands, making Anastasia fly in the sky.  She was so close to falling down to hell by an inch! Slices of water began attacking Anastasia violently, hitting her in the chest. "AAAAAH!" She screamed.

"Come on, Lucy! Just a little further!" I encouraged her. She gave me a thumbs up, and ran up to Anastasia. Anastasia looked like she had no power left in her. She was completley wiped out, as if she would fall by herself. 

But I knew my wife better than to just leave her to fall without a big bang.

"Goodbye, Anastasia." Lucy growled. "Water Dragon's Brilliant Wave!" Water began to form on both of her hands, growing bigger and bigger. She combined them together and lunged them at Anastasia.

"NO!" Anastasia screamed.

But it was too late. Anastasia was thrown to far out of the battle field. Her screams slowly disappeared as she descended to Hell. I look to see all of the other Dark Angels fall to Hell, screetching in fear and anger. Our bubble slowly disolved, and we fell to the chess board battlefield. I landed on my feet and ran to my wife. Lucy smiled at me, but then fainted from loss of blood. "LUCY!" I yell. I go up to her body and hold her tightly. I silently whispered in her ear, "I'm so proud of you."

A blinding light suddenly appeared from no where. I shielded my eyes from the large light, holding Lucy in my arms. When the light disappeared, I opened  my eyes to see all of us in a field near Fairy Tail. "Woah. We're back." Erza gasped.

"Are all the Dark Angels gone?" Gajeel asked, his back stiffined with defense. I closed my eyes and sensed no darkness of any kind in the area. I opened my eyes and smiled. "All gone. And it's all thanks to Lucy."

At that moment, Lucy's eyes quivered open. "N-Natsu?"

She tried to sit up, but winced at the pain on her side. "Hey, don't try to get up. You're badly injured."

"Did we..win?" She asked.

I smiled and held her hand gently. "Yeah. You saved the day, Lucy."

She smiled weakly. "That's good." She rested her head in my arms. I rocked her back and forth, as if she was a baby. "GAJEEL!" I suddenly heard someone yell. We all turn to see it was Levy, tears flowing in her eyes. Gajeel smiled and ran towards her. He lifted her up and kissed her passionatley on the lips. "What took you so long?" Levy laughed a little.

"I'm back, aren't I?" He smiled. I smiled at the married couple kissing their problems away. "Natsu.." Lucy said.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I want to hold the twins." She said.

I smiled. "After Wendy gets a look at you. Then you can hold them."

Lucy nodded. "Can we go now to Wendy?" 

I nodded. I lifted her up and walked her over to Fairy Tail. She drifted to sleep and began to mumble random words. "Natsu....twins....barbecue chicken with pasta...."

I laughed. "I know what I'm making for dinner now!"