Three Long Years Later

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!! FINAL CHAPTER OF THE DRAGON BURNING LOVE SERIES! THE END OF THE NALU SERIES!!!!!! :'( It's been awesome hearing the support from you guys!!!!! I'm probably gonna take a fan-fiction break for a while and write story I've been dying to write! I hope you guys continue to support me! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 23, ENJOY!!!!! :')
P.S- this will all be in Lucy's P.O.V

***************************************************************************************************************

Three Years Later....

"Ama, wake up! It's time to wake up!" Louise yelled in my ear.

"Yeah, Ama! Wake up!" Elliot roared. I groaned and looked at the time to see that it was only ten o'clock. "Can you guys please let Ama sleep a little more?" I begged.

"No!" The twins said in unison. I surrendered and sat up, stretching my arms. Louise and Elliot jumped on top of me, giving me a giant hug. "Good morning, Ama!" They said in unison.

I smiled. "Good morning, Louise. Good morning, Elliot." I hugged them tightly.

"Ama, let's take a bath together!" Elliot exclaimed.

"Alright then!" I said with excitement. They yelled with excitement and began to take off their clothes. I could hear Louise turning on the water for our large bathtub. "Can we have bubbies, Ama?" Elliot asked.

"Alright, but only a little bit." I smiled. Elliot smiled and ran into the bathroom with Louise. I sighed and began to take off my pajamas. I walk into the bathroom to see Louise and Elliot already in the bath, splashing around the bubbles. "Hey, no splashing." I scolded gently. "I don't want you guys to get soap in your eyes."

"Yes, Ama." They obeyed. I dipped my feet into the water to feel it nice and hot. I put my whole body into the tub and closed my eyes with relaxation. It's been three years since Natsu left on that train. Every since then, so much has happened around the guide. A year ago, Jellal was released out of prison and immediatley proposed to Erza. So excited, she pounced him and kept on squealling, "YES!" 

Gajeel and Levy had another baby girl named Lisette, who took mostly Gajeel's emotions and Levy's beauty. Levy also published her first book that was an automatic hit.

Gray and Juvia got married several months after Natsu left and is expecting their first child in four more months. Although Gray is excited, he's also very nervous at the same time.

Wendy, now seventeen, is dating Romeo happily. They kind of remind me of when Natsu and I began dating.

And what about me? I've been living the life of a single mother. I can't go on dangerous jobs, so I've been a waiteress wiht Mirajane at Fairy Tail, getting me a good pay. Elliot and Louise are growing each day, but not like regular children. Once in a while, their magic shows itself in several ways. Like last night, when I tucking in Elliot for bed, he sneezed up a star. A star! And don't even get me started on Louise. When she burps, she ends up traveling to another time period and comes back! You will not believe the stress I was having when this first happened! And I also know what you're thinking. What is u with the word, "Ama?" Well, instead of saying Mama, they Ama because they don't like the beginning M for Mama. It's very confusing, but they are my kids after all.

As I continued to relax in the tub, my phone suddenly begins to ring. I pick it up to see that it's Levy-chan. I answer it witha  chirppy, "Hello!"

"Wow, I can't believe your awake!" Levy gasped.

"Well, you know how it is with kids." I laughed.