A Life for a Life

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!! I am beginning to realize one thing as I read through my books and other books:

What is it truly like to fall in love? Does it give you butterflies? Do you get...attatched? Please tell me wha it's like to fall in love, because I'm pretty much clueless :P. Anywhoo, here's Chapter 15, ENJOY!!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

"AMELIA!" I screamed. I pushed Natsu away and kneeled to Amelia's side. I could feel her blood on my knees. She was crying, but smiling at the same time. "I...can see heaven.""

"NO! STAY! PLEASE STAY!" I cried. "I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE, STAY WITH ME!" 

Although I only knew her for a little while, it was as if I've known her my whole life. I held her hand and gentley kissed it, praying to my heart's content. I placed one hand on her deep wound, which was gushing out blood, and tried to heal it with my magic. I didn't know why, but it didn't work, leaving me with grave disappointment. "I don't want you to die." Suddenly, she placed something in my hand, replacing her own hand. I opened my hands and gasped.

The Celestial Keys.

"They....told me stories.....amazing stories.." She said, coughing up some blood. "I've...always..wanted to meet you."

"Please...don't die." I cried softly. I could feel Natsu's hand on my shoulder. "Goodbye....Angel.." She whispered. She took a sudden gasp of breathe, and was silent. Her eyes became lifeless, and her hand was now cold.

Princess Amelia, the youngest of the Royal Taylor Family, died today at the age of thirteen.

"Oh God, Natsu!" I cried, resting my face on his shoulder. He sqeezed me tightly, and I could feel his body lightly tremble. "It's okay."

"Amelia?" Anastasia suddenly muttered. I had forgotten she was there. My sorrow was suddenly replaced with a scary emotion.

Rage.

"HOW COULD YOU! HOW COULD YOU KILL YOUR OWN SISTER!" I screamed, wanting to just kill her right now. Suddenly, my stomach was engulfed in pain, and I cried out. "Lucy, are you okay?!" Natsu asked. I knew it was just a contraction, but suddenly, there was another thing added to the pain.

The strange feeling of dark magic rising.

"What's...happening?" I gasped. I looked over at Anastasia, who was surrounded by dark aura. "Am I finally...becoming a Dark Angel?"

What? A Dark Angel?!

"Anastasia...what are you talking about?" I asked.

Her face broke in a wicked smile. "The Life Link is broken."

I didn't know if I heard her correctly. Did she say it was broken? "But...how?" Anastasia looked down at dead Amelia and croutched down next to her. She slowly placed her hand on her little sister's wound. She then sqeezed it tightly, sccoping up a handfull of blood. I gasped at the sight, and almost threw up at the smell. "It's..because of my lovley sister."

"What does Amelia have to do with this!" Natsu yelled.

"In order for me to become a full Dark Angel, I had to kill the daughter of the Goddess of Light. But what I hadn't realized is that my little sister was actually a ...shortcut, because she was a Wizard of Light, or Celestial Wizard."