The Journey to Hinamizawa

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!! I've noticed that some of my new fans have also been writing Fairy Tail Fan Fictions because I've inspired them!!! That is a real tear jerker right there!! My inspiration for writing these fan fictions was LucyAshleyHearfilia! Because of her, I've written three books for Lucy and Natsu!! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 4, ENJOY!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

After a night of rest, Natsu and I began to pack for Hinamizawa. Because of the Royal Guards running around town, we had Juvia and Gray grab our stuff. As we packed our bags, I sent a message to Asuna, who was my best friend in Hinamizawa when I lived there, to tell her that we were returning. Her message back was full of excitement. "Are you sure we have to do this?" Natsu asked. "By the look of your stomach, you're probably four months pregnant."

"Hinamizawa is a religious, independant village. They don't follow laws of neither Kiona nor Fiore. It's the perfect safe haven." I told Natsu. "And besides, I bet I could still travel."

Nats walked up to me, touching my stomach. "I don't want you or the kids to get hurt, that's all."

I smiled slightly and wrapped my hands around Natsu. "I'm a pretty tough girl, Natsu."

"I know you are." Natsu chuckled. "But it doesn't hurt to be a little more careful." He gently kissed my forehead and rested his head on mine. Suddenly, Levy came in rushing to the infirmary, holding Isis in her arms. "The Royal Guards are here!"

"What?!" I gasped.

"Shit! I expected it to be a while until they found out about Fairy Tail." Natsu hissed.

"You guys have to get you of here! Now!" Levy exclaimed silently. We nodded, and silently went through a door that lead to the forest, which was once a giant hole Lisanna created. We began to run through the forest, which was a little bit more difficult now that I was now four months pregnant. "THere she is!" I heard a deep voiced male call out.

"Hurry!" Natsu yelled, grabbing my hand. I could hear their footsteps gaining our trail, and panic rose in my body. We're not going to make it! I cried in my head. Suddenly, Natsu yanked me down my a giant oak tree. "Don't make any sudden movements." He whispered. I nodded, my fear over the radar. I caught a glimpse of the silver and red armor of the Royal Guards rushing past us. "Where the hell did they go!" One of them roared.

"The Princess is not going to be happy with this." One of them groaned.

"Let's check the perimeter." One of them suggested. I could hear their feet scatter all over the place, starting their search. I sighed with relief, as did Natsu. He got up and helped me up. It was difficult to get up, and Natsu had to help me with two hands. My back ached with pain, making me wince. "Hey, you alright?" Natsu asked.

"Oh yeah, sure.' I assured him, trying not to make him worry. "Let's keep on walking. We should be there by night fall."

"Let's rest a little bit. You look like you need it." He told me. I wanted to protest, but I knew better. Natsu took out an apple from his bag and handed it to me. "You need Vitamin C." I took the apple from  his hand and slowly began to eat it. It's fresh sweetness filled my mouth with delicateness, relaxing me a little. "What about you?" I asked.

"I think I can go on with out some food. You need it more than I do." He smiled. I rested my head on his chest and sighed. " I hate this. Running from everything. Why can't we just have atleast one year without something happening to us?" I asked.