Alastor's Game part 2

Y/N's Pov:

I moved myself out of the comfortable bed. I didn't exactly sleep. I didn't exactly feel safe. but at least I'm safe. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Alastor was standing over the oven top with a skillet "Hope you're hungry! I'm making (F/WB) (favorite Warm/hot breakfast)!" 

" Wow, thanks," I said and smiled, then walked up next to him. Wow, that's a tall bitch.

He walked over to the chair and pulled it out, motioning for me to sit.
"Thank you," I said sweetly

Time skip 2 years later

I looked at Alastor who was sitting across from me. I felt my cheeks go red and butterflies in my stomach.

"My dear, are you alright."He directed his attention toward me.

" Oh, I'm okay," I answered back.

"You're face is a little red." He put his claw-like hands over my forehead.

"I'm fine Alastor, really!" I protest.

"Hmm~, he grabbed my cheek with his hand, " You're so adorable."

"Ah is that the time?" Alastor said grabbing his coat, "I must be leaving now darling but ill be back in a little while!" his static voice linger as he disappeared

'Darling' I'm so fucking stupid, he's an angel he doesn't want to be with me.

Alastor's Pov

I made my way back to hell. As I walked down the streets people still jumping and turning the opposite way to avoid me. 'lovely.'

I enter my estate in hell and finish preparing. Making it Oh, so perfect for (y/n). I'm finally going to take them here, so we can be together forever. Officially.

All I need to do is drag them back to hell with me. I replaced the things the things they had in my old bedroom. I happily laugh to myself, thinking about how perfect they are.

I arrive back in the human realm.
"(Y/N.), I have a surprise!" I exclaimed. I saw them perk their head up

"My dear, We are going to live in a new home, it's much nicer!"

"where?"

"Hell, my dear! "

"Hell?"

"Yes Hell! You will be my partner and us-"

"You said you were an angel, you lied?"

"Yes."

"I'm not going."

"My dear, " white noise filled the room " Y⃧o⃧u⃧ b⃧e⃧l⃧o⃧n⃧g⃧ t⃧o⃧ m⃧e⃧! Y⃧o⃧u⃧ d⃧o⃧n⃧'t⃧ h⃧a⃧v⃧e⃧ a⃧ c⃧h⃧o⃧i⃧c⃧e⃧.  "

they fainted so I took the liberty of moving them while they were unconscious.

A/N: that took forever part 3 whenever, 🖤