I do Love You part 3

Northside pentagram
1929

"I'm alive?" I looked around. I'm somewhere... Strange.

I looked around bewildered by the sights. The sky was red, a lot of things were red...

"Hey, ma'am, where am I?" I asked the young lady that just walked past me. She stopped and smiled kindly,
"We're in hell," She chirped.
"Hell, huh?" I sighed. Sounds right.

"I'm Charlie! What's your name?" Did she ask?
"I'm (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you,"

time skip

It had been a while since then. When I met the young and charming Charlie. She was sweet and help me find my footing. Here was a lot different from the human realm.

Coming to terms with my death took longer. All of my friends know that.

"I love you," Alastor had grabbed my hands. His honey fingers intertwined with mine made me shiver. I feared him. I hoped to not show it, but I know he could rip my throat open, just like before.

No. It didn't matter. I was angry.

I scoffed. Love?

"Your face is easy to read, my love." Alastor sang in a sickly sweet voice.

"I made a mistake, about a century ago," I grit my teeth, "I shouldn't have fallen for you, not should I have killed that man."

His face showed no emotion. Just like when he was human.

"You can't love, You never loved me," I sneered. My blood boiled. The memories of the 9 years I had spent with him flooded back to me.

He kept me isolated.
He lied to me.
He hurt me.

I pushed him away from me.

"No," I hissed, "Get away from me!"

His vacant expression didn't waver, but his eyes told me what I needed to know.

He lost control of his little plaything. Much like a child who just discovered their favorite toy had just been destroyed.

"You have no power over me!" I shout.
"We will see," his voice was too calm. Too collected. I would have been scared if I didn't feel the rush of adrenaline coursing through me.

"Get out," I spat, my voice laced in a thick venom. I was no longer sympathetic to him.

"No," he paused, the air filled with heavy tension, "I am an overlord."

He stepped closer to me.

"If there is anyone with no power," his hands cupped my face, "It is you."

His voice was menacing, his stature, well he was right. It's like what Vaggie said.

"But you are still my lovely wife, and I will not hurt you again," his fingers delicately dragged against my cheek. Tears threatened to spill again.

Alastor's voice was too calm. Too collected.

"You're a monster" I mouthed. His fingers caught my jaw.

"Your tongue will--" he stopped himself, "Now, let's get your things and move them to my home, shall we?"

Alastor's voice was too calm. Too collected. Even then he had shown restraint.

"I hate you--I will never love you-- you disgust me," I cried.

"You will learn." He mumbled half to himself.