Feel better

Alastor x human!Kidnapped reader
Gender-neutral
Warning: kidnapping, gore, mentions of SA/necrophilia

Requested by:BlueJayMeadows

   3 person pov:
a greasy, bald creepy pointed at the poor unsuspecting(Y/N).

It was late, the path was a dimly lit sidewalk. The cold winter air made the scene more ominous, The type of unnerving feeling that left goosebumps down your neck. The two men followed at a distance, one closer than the other.

They were doomed as soon as the two had decided their fate. There recently was a spike in disappearances and murders that had followed, but the police believe they were separated. The two men were related to some of it, Another was responsible for most murders. They were murders and necrophiliacs. That is why they could tell the murders apart. And like any good serial kidnapper/murderer, they were skilled at it.

The one closer to (Y/N) sped up. Closing in on the distance; then snatching them, covering their mouth as to keep them quiet.

They struggle against the man, while the other one, the greasy one, got closer and helped the other.

(Y/N) struggled, but it was all in vain

Little did they know, Another was watching intently at what was happening. The other killer, Alastor. Disgusted by why he just witnessed he made a split decision. He was going to help them. He caught wind that those two men were the other killers. So, why not end them?

Alastor was quick to follow them, trailing behind them. Quietly and skillfully, he followed behind them. The two men were none the wiser that they were doomed.
But something confuse Alastor: Why did he want to help this person?
He felt a deep connection to this victim. Alastor's face heated at the thought of them praising him for saving their skin. Pushing the thought aside, he pulled out his trusty "little" knife he kept on him. He's also a killer.

He stepped out of hiding. Positioned behind the larger man. Alastor slit the greaseball's throat. Blood rushed rapidly from the fresh gash. The man started to gurgle and choke on his own blood. The other stood in horror. As the man, with the now open neck, fell over he revealed the tall, crazed lunatic Alastor.

"What the hell?" The man stammered as he dropped (Y/N) unconscious body.

Alastor smiled. And quickly plunged his knife into the man's chest. Before pulling it out, and repeating that cycle several times.

At last, his attention averted to sleeping (Y/N). Alastor had not noticed their face before, but when he looked. He thought they were so beautiful. He slipped his knife back into his pocket and tend to the person.

"My dear," he shook them lightly.
They stirred, "Wha-What happened?"
"I saved you!" These men here, well they tried to kidnap you. So I killed them," his voice beamed.
(Y/N) tried to back up. Their face filled with panic as they were now fully awake and aware of all the blood. Alastor slapped his hand over their mouth.
"Quiet now, I had to. Who knows all the terrible stuff they were going to do to you!" He said, still noticing their panic, "don't worry I'm not going to hurt you."

A/N:  Ayooo, happy Valentine day. Part 2 anyone? No? Alright
✌️ peace- theo