Red String

A/N: Anyway, I'm back...

'A red string connects two soulmates. '

I looked at my pinky finger. That's where the red string is supposed to be tied, however, I don't have one. Well, that was until I died.

I decided to follow the string. "Why don't I just follow it." I thought to myself. I felt a pit in my stomach form. Perhaps I'm too overwhelmed. Or was it just because I'm scared. I am in hell, my soulmate could be a serial killer. I shook the thoughts from my head. It's now or never.

It seemed like the string would never end, but eventually, I ended up in front of a hotel. The hotel was grand, and it had multiple floors. I pushed open the doors, only to be greeted by a blonde demon, Wait I've seen her before. "Hi, I'm Charlie Welcome to the hotel." She was enthusiastic. "Are you signing in?"

I could, it's not like i had anywhere to go. "Sure."

After the whole process, she gave me a key and showed me around. "So, what brought you here?" a tall spider asked. I looked down and messed with the string around my pinky. "I followed the string," I said in embarrassment. "Awe." Charlie cooed.  "Do you have a soulmate?" I asked her. She pointed over at a demon with an x over one eye. I smiled at her. "I was a bit worried at first," I admitted, "but seeing that they are here, that can't be all that bad." I chucked a bit. "What about you," I questioned the spider, "Have you met your soulmate?"

he laughed, "Yes, over there, see?"  he pointed at the cat, err, bird demon. "but don't hold your breath, just because you're connected to someone doesn't mean they want anything to do with you." the spider had a sad smile. "I hope everything works out in your favor- um.." "Angel dust." "

Oh, I'm Y/N"

"I can tell we will be friends."

Then a red dear demon walked in. My eyes widened, my string was connected to them!? "Hey, Angel, who is that?" I asked. "Who, the strawberry pimp? That's Alastor, according to Vaggie, he's like a super evil overlord." 

"he's my soulmate, huh."

He looked over at the string on his finger and made his eyes over to me. His head tilled a bit. "His smile is creepy," I said. "Man, I can't tell if you're lucky or not." Angel chucked. "This was a mistake, I don't want him to be my soulmate!" I exclaimed. "Sucks to suck." 

"Aren't you gay?" I playfully shot back at Angel. He laughed. "He's making his way over here."

"Hello my dear, it's a pleasure to meet you." the red demon said. "see ya around (Y/n)," Angel said and waved, then sauntered over to the cat, bird demon.  "Uh, hello," I said.  "So it seems your my soulmate," Alastor said. "It seems, in not to be rude. I- um, shit how do I put this? I don't want anything to do with you." I muttered out, still loud enough for the demon to hear but still very quiet.  His eye twitched. "Ah, then that clears up everything. My dear neither do I!" He said though, he didn't look fine. "Really?" I asked. "Romance is silly and a waste of time!" He exclaimed

"Well, I don't think so, I just don't anything to do with an evil overlord."

"Evil, well you're no Saint, you're in hell too."

"Because I was an Atheist."  I turned to leave. I felt a hand on my shoulder, then I was violently spun back around. "I wasn't finished my dear, I have a proposition!" his eyes burned into mine. "No thanks." I push his hand off of me. "That's not what I want to hear." His smile was becoming more unsteady. I stepped away. 

"Just listen, soulmate together are very powerful, and if you just agree then-"

"I try to not be used when I can."

I walked away and met up with Angel again.  "That was intense" I groaned. "What did he want."

"I don't know, but he's up to no good." I placed my hand on my chin. 

Time skip****

I was walking down the hall to get to my room when I was stopped by Alastor. "My dear, about earlier, you're very brave to have refused an opportunity that I gave." He had leaned towards me. "Alastor, I'll be damned if I let myself be used by a narcissistic, egotistical bastard -such as yourself- again" I snarled. "Such as myself, ~" he muttered out like he was dazed by what I had just said, "(Y/N), I wouldn't get cross with me, trust me you wouldn't like it." His voice became more sinister. "Hm, I wouldn't threaten me if I were you" I hummed. "(Y/N) you're quite a charming...demon, I really hope you reconsider."

"Never, not a chance in hell."

I hurried into my room and slammed the door shut behind me. Why did I come here in the first place... Right because I'm a dumbass.

Time skip***

I was sitting in the hotel lobby. Charlie was making flyers to promote the hotel. Sitting on the table was a pair of scissors, glitter, different colorful paper, and a glue stick...Well, she seems the type to make these. I picked one up, and low and behold, it was super, no scratch that, I don't have the words to describe how much glitter was on it. "Charlie, can I borrow those scissors?" I ask. an idea had tunneled its way to my mind, though I wasn't convinced that it would work. "Sure." She handed them to me. I was going to cut the string. Suddenly, Alastor had made his way to the lobby. Convent hmm. His eyes, unbeknownst to me, when intently fixed on what I was doing.  I then cut the string. "Wow, it actually worked!?" I said to myself in utter disbelief. "What worked?" Her eyes went wide as she had just realized. She nervously laughed as her eyes darted behind me. Presumably Alastor, no doubt. "Y/N, may I speak to you in private?" The radio demon asked. I felt confident, a little too cocky in retrospect. "Sure," I said in a mocking tone of voice. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the nearest secluded area. " listen close, my dear, I'm all for entertainment, however, what you did wasn't amusing in the slightest." His smile faltered. "I don't see how it matters." I lean against a wall, "what it's not like you wanted a soulmate.."

He was getting irritated. It was visible in his face. His face... If he wasn't so full of himself he'd be almost too attractive.  " Ahohoho, but I did want a soulmate." He retorted. "Yeah to exploited." I shot back. I looked down the string was there and connected again. "Danmnit," I muttered. "Am I that unpleasant?" His voice goes quiet. I felt a pang in my heart. I didn't expect that. "Can we start over? I really would like to know you." His voice got even lower. I grabbed his hand instinctively. "We can if your intentions are correct," I said. "Can I try something?" He asked, his  transatlantic shines through.

He placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me. He is very warm and he smelt really nice. I melted I to the kiss.

A/N: I'm back🤺 yeee🤺 🗿🤙🥀
1238 words not including a/n
Part 2?