You always know what to say

A/n this is in the third person cuz it just feels like it needs to. Also, Alastor's' mom is alive. so ye. Gore and angst warning ⚠️ ......
Human!Alastor x human!Fem! reader

Alastor stared lovingly at his beloved wife. She at the stove cooking Jambayla. His eyes wandered to her stomach. Her stomach was slightly swollen due to the tiny life growing inside her. He never thought about having a family until he she told him. We were happy to have a child of his own, surely his mother would be proud of him, giving her a grandson. His hand rested on his face. Lovesick wouldn't sum up what he felt.  She was seemingly focused on the meal she was preparing for herself and her charming husband. She smiled to herself, She was elated to have a growing family with Alastor. (Y/N) pondered about the baby. Would they look like Alastor or herself? Would they be a mix between both? would they be sweet, compassionate, and gentle like her? Or Charming, devious, and murderous like Alastor? The last thought made her grimace. Of course, she loved Alastor, and she took the bad with the good. She shook the thought. "As long as they are happy." (Y/N) muttered to herself. "What was that dear?" Alastor called as he embraced her from behind, resting his head on her (Head/shoulder) (depending on your height)  "Hhmm? Oh, I was just thinking about the baby." She chuckled. She turned and kissed him. "I bet they'll be just as lovely as you" He cooed. "Or they might be as charming as chivalrous as me." He laughed. "Of course, they might even be as big-headed as well." She remarked. "You say big-headed I say Confidence." He laughed even more. "Okay Mr. Confident, let me finish cooking."

Later that night...

(Y/N) awoke feeling an annoying pain in her abdomen and pelvis. "mmm" she groaned. She rubbed her eyes. Alastor wasn't in bed, so he was 'working' she sat there letting her eyes adjust to the dark. When she moved her leg she felt something, something that made her heart drop. She felt an itching sensation in her throat as she cautiously moved the covers. There. That's what she was afraid of. Blood. there was so much of it. She let out a noise like she was sobbing and gasping for air at the same time. She got out of bed and rushed down the stairs. Even though she knew exactly what he was doing, She flung open the basement door and their Alastor was with a guy torturing him. "(Y/N) love, what are you doing here ladies shouldn't see-" as soon as he turned he seen it. His idea of it actually happening plagued his mind and the fear overtook him. He Turned and slashed the guy's throat open. "Love." He hugged her. "Im so sorry this happened, don't blame yourself." he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers together. With his free hand, he rubbed soothing small on her back while she cried. "Let's get you out of his dingy basement, shall we?" he tossed his bloody apron to the side and walked (Y/N) upstairs.

Time skip***

Alastor and (Y/N) had cleaned everything up. Now they were putting on the new bedsheets. "Love, I can do this myself." let out, it sounded like a demand more than a suggestion. "No, I have to help I-" She paused and bit her lip, it was her fault, her body wasn't able to carry their child to term. At least that's what's she thought. "It's my fault Alastor." she whimpered. She started to dig her nails into her palms, something she did often when stressed. Alastor gave his beautiful wife a sympathetic look. He didn't know exactly how she felt, but he blamed himself too. After all, he did feel like something bad was going to happen.  Maybe he could have- stopped it? He didn't know how, he just felt it in his bones. one could call it his killer intuition. He hugged his (Y/N). "Alastor." her voice was muffled due to it being shoved in his chest. Then he cupped her cheeks in his hands, he bent down a bit to reach her height. "Darling it's not your fault, My dear, these things happen. More often than not in these times. We have each other. We'll just pick up the pieces and try again." He kissed her soft lips. She blushed a bit, Alastor was smooth with his words indeed. "You always know what to say." She smiled.

A/N: yeah baby, im back in school so... but here is one :) I know it was kinda sad... That's all I got to be safe out their all my homies 🗿