I do Love You part 2

After all these years.

There He is.

"May I speak now?" He asked. "You may," Charlie responded. "Alastor, Pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart, quite a pleasure." He quickly entered the hotel. I grew anxious it felt like he was closing in on me. "Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on the picture show and I just couldn't resist." he threw his head up in the air "What a performance!" He's still the same. That hurts. He's still the same man I fell for. Wait hold on a damn minute I don't love him anymore, I haven't for a little less than one hundred years. Oh my Lucifer, I hope he doesn't recognize me. "Why I haven't been that entertained since the stalk market crash of 1929"He continued. Charlie looked unamused. He laughed " So many orphans." Oh, yeah that's why I fell out of love. I rolled my eyes. when I focus on him again I saw Vaggie had pulled her spear out on him. This is bad. Charlie was behind her when Alastor said some that gave me goosebumps. His voice changed into a more static tone. I stopped listening to their conversation. I tried to calm myself down. I've never actually prepared myself for what I would do when I inevitably ran into him again. I always knew I would. Alastor did say after we got married that we'd always be bonded to each other. I believe that now. "Ahh, soo, uhh, What's the deal with smiles over there?" Angel asked, clearly confused. Vaggie's face scrunched up in confusion to "Wait you've never heard of him before? You've been here longer than me!" She exclaimed. Angel shrugged "The radio demon, One of the most powerful beings hell has ever seen."

"Eh, not big on politics."

"Decades ago, Alastor manifested in hell seemingly overnight, He began to topple overlords who had been dominant for centuries, that kinda raw power has never been harnessed by a moral soul before. Then he broadcasted his carnage all throughout hell just so everyone could see..."

Vaggie explained to him. I doubt he listened to half of it. I mean c'mon he's Angel Dust.

"He looks like a strawberry pimp." He chuckled. I laughed a little too hard. "Well I don't trust him," she said. Angel looked at his nails, "To be fair, do you trust any man, heh, men." Vaggie walked off.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Angel asked.
"Angel, I'm going to say some wild shit," I said looking at him very seriously. "Go on," He said. "I use to be married to 'strawberry pimp' over there."

"Wait didn't you say that your husband killed you?" he asked. I nodded. our attention was suddenly turned to the green light coming from the middle of the room. "No deals, I- as the princess of hell and air to thrown, I hereby order you help with this hotel for as long as you desire. sound fair?"

"Hmm, fair enough." he conceded. he walked in the direction of Vaggie and said "Smile my dear! You know you're never fully dressed without one." Vaggie was beyond pissed. He made his way to Angel and me. "And what can you do my feminine fellow?" he asked gesturing towards Angel. "I can suck ya dick," he replied. "Ha, no," Alastor said. "And what about you my dear?" He held my hand up and kissed it. I jerked it away rather viciously. "I can kick your ass." I spat at him. "Charming," he said. "(Y/N), that would be fun to watch," Angel sitffled a laugh. I glared at him. "(Y/N)," Alastor said playing around with his tone. "Quite an interesting name my dear, I had a wife named that," he said smile at me like he knew something I didn't. Fucking narcissistic bitch. "Bet she hate you hmm~" I hissed then I stood up. "Hm, this just won't do." He went over to the fireplace and pulled out a spider. The was tiny and named Niffy. then he summoned a catbird demon.
Vaggie was complaining about the whole thing up until Angel tacked her. Then as usual he flirted with the guy.
"So what do you think."

"It's amazing!" Charlie squealed.

Then Alastor started to sing. Oh boy. As he danced with Charlie I felt a pang of jealously. Jealously? so was Vaggie but over Charlie. I left I didn't want to be around here. I went back to the break room. I rubbed the temples of my head.

time skip**

Alastor walked into the break room, closing the door behind him "(Y/N), I can't believe I found you." he sat down beside me and grabbed both of my hands. "To be honest, dear I lost hope that I would." He smiles softly at me, it looked sincere. "You killed me." I snarled. "I'm so sorry my dear, I truly don't know what came over me." he placed my hands on his cheeks

I started to cry. I hate this. Why am I crying? "Why did you kill me," I  muttered out. Alastor's smile faded completely. "I can't express how sorry I am. I don't know what came over me when I did- I was scared you'd leave and I just reacted on instinct."

"What happened to my b-body afterwards?" I choke a bit. "I buried you, I couldn't do anything else, you are my wife I love you. I couldn't bear to do anything else I-" tears started to fall down his cheeks. Alastor crying? Bizarre. "What about all those times you threatened to kill me?" My voice was laced with curiosity. "I didn't mean it, I was just scared."

"Alastor, I-"

"I don't expect you to believe me. Or even want to be with me. I know I'm terrible, and a monster, but what I'm asking is to forgive me."

"Alastor-"

And it doesn't have to be right now I'm willing to work for your forgiveness."

I pulled him into a kiss. Why? You know what, I don't care. I still love him. 

"I love you (Y/N)"

To be continued...

A/N: I want to make this into a multiply part one shot. I've actually working on a part three. But I do want to take a second to explain some things, (Y/N) has a bipolar disorder and which makes her switch between hating and loving Alastor. Alastor also has Lima syndrome which, the back story of how this came will be a major part of part 3. Alastor is just well Alastor. I don't condone romanticizing Disorders or mental illness, but for the sake of entertainment, I started to work on this.... yea