Stupid Love Letter

Alastor x fem! Reader
Requested by: (the same one who requested the last)

"Gooooooood morning Alastor!" I said in my usual cheerful tone.
"Good Morning dear, enthusiastic as always I see," He chuckled.
"Yep!" I smiled and went about my way.

When I was a good distance away from him I dropped the smile. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't faking it around him, it's just... He just is the one keeping me happy.

"Hey, (Y/N), are you okay?" Charlie asked in a concerned voice.
I gave her a sad look, "I'm sure you know," I frowned.
"Why don't you just tell him!" She enthused.
"I can't do that, you know I'm a train wreck at conveying emotions" (sorry I'm projecting 🙂)
"Why don't you write a song? Everything is better in song form!" She suggested.

A light bulb lit up.

"Maybe not a song but a letter!" I said, "you're a genius Charlie thanks!"

I ran off.

I've got to put my all into this letter, no holding back! I have to give it all I've got, because I like him a lot!

Dear Alastor:

What do you think of me?

I think that you're extraordinary.
I'm so glad that I meet you, even if it was in hell, because, I love you.

When I was alive, I use to mock stuff like that, and it was just a big waste of time for me, and I thought like that, until I meet you. 

Remember the first day we met? When you came to the hotel?
I didn't like you much then, but over time I fell for your charm, albeit arrogant.

You gave me a new perspective on love, and I'm so glad you did
I love being in love with you.

I signed it and put it in a red envelop.
It's perfect.

I walked through the halls trying to find him, luckily for me, he was alone in the kitchen washing dishes.

"Hey Alastor," I nervously chirped.
"Ah, (Y/N, my dear, need anything?" He asked.

"This is for you," I held out the red envelope with his name in neat calligraphy. 
"Place it down I'll read it later!" He smiled at me. I nodded and place it a bit away from the sink so it wouldn't get wet.

Then, I proceeded to quickly leave the room.

Now it had been a full 3 hours since he received the letter.

Needless to say, I was anxious. I bit my nails, a terrible habit, I know. I paced around. Why did I write that stupid love letter? Has he even read it yet? Was he grossed out by it? Ohh, what if he hates me now?

Maybe I should just avoid- oh shit.

I ran into Alastor, face first.
"Oh, my dear I'm incredibly sorry." He held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me up "no it's my fault I should have looked where I was going." I looked down. He still had the letter in his hand. Shit

"(Y/N) your letter, I-" I cut him off.
"I'm sorry I just," I was stopped by a pair of lips on mine.
"I feel the same." He smiled. My face flushed a deep red. "Y-you do?" I shuddered.

"I love you too since I first met you. I liked how lively and friendly you were. i liked how you always said what was on your mind. How you could just express yourself," he said

"But it was fake, I just didn't want to bring the people around me down, I-" I confess.

"Then let me know the real you, what goes on up there, I wanna see every side of you. When your happy, sad, angry. All of it. I want to be the one you depend on when your down."

"Are you sure? Even when I'm not at my best? "

"Of course."

"I want to be there for you too."

We both smiled at each other.

A/N: aye sorry it's super short,I will be posting more frequently now, I just lost motive and focused on my other books (which you should check out,I if you want, idk can't force you) :)