Annoying

Alastor x cat demon reader
Warning: a little angst :(

My tail swished back and forth merrily as I wandered through the hotel corridor. I was humming my favorite song in a very upbeat way and my cheeks were as red as Charlie's, and it was for one reason.
It was a man named Alastor. His devilish charm had won me over a while ago, but now it's worse.

At first, Alastor was a good friend. I know it's bad to like your friends, something changed, however. I first notice when my heart started to race when he would talk to me or even enter a room. It felt like I was racing, it was such an adrenaline rush. I got jittery and skittish around him.

And, for the longest time, I didn't expect it. I wouldn't and couldn't believe that I actually had feelings for that damned deer. I constantly told myself to just digest those butterflies. Besides, there was no way he could like me back. He doesn't even seem interested in love- at all.

"What am I to do," I yawned.
"What seems to be the trouble, my dear?" Alastor's static transatlantic
voice materialized next to me as if all my daydreaming about him had summoned him. I jumped, startled by his -very sudden - appearance.
"Gezz, man don't scare me like that, I only got but 3 lives left, with all the popping up out of the blue- er red you do," I place my hand over my chest and huffed. He chuckled,
"Sorry, sorry, my dear, but I couldn't help but notice your peculiar behavior. I just thought I might ask what it is that is causing you distress," he summoned his cane and leaned on it towards my direction. His Demeanor was more frustrated than normal.
"That's very- nice, thank you for that?" I asked essentially confused.
"You a close friend of mine, after all," Alastor said very eerily- thought everything he says is kinda creepy.
"Nah, everything is a-okay," I walk backward doing finger guns, then quickly turn around and make a run for it.

I mentally facepalmed. I'm a mess.

"Angel!" I knocked on my spider friend's door.
"Eh, door's open," he shouted in response. I opened the door to see him petting Fat Nuggets on his bed.
"What's up?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. I groaned,
"Angie, I a mess, I don't know what to do about- well you know who," I ran my fingers through my fur.
"Ya ever thought about just ask him? What's the worst he could do? Say no?" He said,
"The worst he can DO is literally kill me again because he'd be disgusted by how I feel," I replied. There was a pit in my stomach when I said that.
"If that gonna happen why do you like him? Why do you like him anyway?" He crossed his top arms while he held fat nuggets in his other arms.
"We've known each other for a while, and he's nice to me," I answered.
"If he's your friend, he won't do that, sure he might not feel the same way, his loss if he doesn't, but that just means you can move on. Besides your super hot, if I wasn't gay I'd-"
"Angel," I raised my eyebrows, "what would I even say? 'Hey there, Bambi I gotta huge crush on you!" I exaggerated my movements to add to my sentence.
"Pretty much," he said enthused.
"Hm," I hummed

Time skip,( bc I said so )

I was walking around the hotel trying to find Al. Since well Angel helped me get over myself. My ears perked up, I could just nearly hear his voice. It more sounded like a series of cracks and static followed by huskers low grumbling voice. 'He's at the bar,' I thought to myself. While walking closer I could understand little by little of what they were talking about, and unintentionally I eavesdropped.

"That's not nice, Al, she's our friend," Husker got really defensive.
"But, she's so annoying, she's- so... frustrating..." His voice softened.
"If (Y/N) heard you she'd not be too happy," Husker huffed, clearly very irritated.

I'm annoying, huh?

I left. The walk back to my room was very solemn, a frown danced its way across my face. My emotions felt like they were going to explode. I really didn't mean to be annoying. I didn't mean to cause anyone any trouble.

(Meanwhile....)
Alastor's POV

"Do you have any idea why she's so annoying to you?" Husker asked me

Everything about her is annoying, the way she makes me feel warm- the way her smile makes me go soft. The look in her eyes when she's up to something. The way her tail twitches when she's thinking or focusing on something. How her talking, laughing, and giving other people her time makes me feel- it makes me feel weak. It's so annoying when she is scared of me, I don't want her to be, I don't even know what I did.

"Al," He waved his hand in front of my face, "you still here?"
"I... Think I've had too much..." I gulped down the rest of my drink, my head was being to spin.

(I debated if I should have put that part there, I still don't know, whatever)

(Y/N's) POV

Tears still treated to fall from my eyes, but now I was in the safety of my own room. I heard a knock. I opened thinking it would be Angel or Charlie.

It was Alastor

"Ah what are you doing here?" I sniffled.
"May I come in?" He slurred his words and swayed.
"Yes, sure." I looked down and moved out of the way so he could come in.
"Darling, you're such a pretty little thing. Look at me. He drew his claws against my face, forcing me to look up. Then in a swift motion, he pinned me to the wall. He had pinned my hands above me.

"I hate you," he seethes, " so much, but I just can't kill you, it hurts me to even think about harming- even the littlest hair on your head."
"What are you doing?" I started to sob,
"Tell me, are you- afraid of me? Answer truthfully," He demanded.
"I'm scared of... what you can do," I confessed, whimpering.
His face leaned into mine, 'I hate you,' he still chanted.

The world around felt like it was crashing and burning all to pieces.

His claws that we're again my face trailed down past my jaw, last my neck, down my chest, and stopped at my stomach.

"But I can't kill you." He stopped his chant. Our faces were inches apart.
I squirmed and hissed trying to break free. And I did I clawed at him, hitting his arm. He was so drunk that he stumbled back.

I ran. I had to get out of here.

I almost fell getting down the stairs. I'm not sure I how I didn't fall.

I ran

I ran into angel

"What's wrong, his hands were on my shoulders, his eyes full of worry.
"I have to get out of here!" I choked and shoved past him.

I ran.

And I ran

And I ran.

I walk about a good mile away from the hotel before I stopped to catch a breath. I was a good distance away from Alastor's territory now. Thankfully I had a friend nearby.
I went to get the apartment and knocked on the door. their name was Gwen. And they were a small dog demon, which was perfect.

She answered.

"What are you doing out this late?" She asked
"I-" I broke into more tears. She hurried me inside.
"He hurt me," was all I could say

A/N: pArT 2?