I Think i love you Fem! reader

I walked down the hotel's halls humming and occasionally singing a song.

"Strumming my pain with his fingers,
Singing my life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song,
killing me softly with his song,
telling my whole life with his words,"
I sang out

Then, out of nowhere, Alastor popped up next to me.
"That's quite a lovely tune my dear!" he said cheerfully. "Alastor, I thought I told you not to seek up on me like that," I say calmly. "But I didn't scare you, You didn't even flinch." He retorted.

"Yes, that's because you've done it all week so I'm expecting it." I stuck out my tough at him.

"That's not lady-like of you," he said in a sing-songy voice while he booked my nose with his finger lightly.

"He-ey!"
"How would you like it if i-" I reached up to try to touch his antlers or touch his nose. Unfortunately, just before I could he grab my hands and spun me around like we're were dancing.  "Tsk tsk, you're going to need to be faster than that my dear."
"Aw, c'mon!"
"Ah, Anyways, Charlie has planned a little shindig to try to gain traction to this hazbin hotel, and I want you to be there with me."
"Of course I'll go with you Alastor," I said enthusiastically.
"Absolutely splendid."

⌛✨Time skip✨⌛
Alastor's Pov:

I got dresses up in one of my more fancier red suits. I smiled in the mirror and pointed finger guns into my reflection.

I went to (Y/N's) to escort her to the party. I knocked on her door and as soon as I did, a (b/t) (body type: short, tall, chubby, lanky, petit, etc) demon emerge from the now dark room. she wore an (f/c) dress, it fit perfectly around be her body, it clung perfectly around her chest, only for it to poof up around her lower waist and drop to the floor.  "You look absolutely ravishing doll!" I told her kissing the top of her hand. "Al, you flirt." she giggled. "Let's go!" we locked our arms and marched down to the hotel's foyer.

As we arrived everyone's eyes were on my lovely (Y/N) and me, but But how could those poor sinners no have their eyes on Y/N? She was drop-dead gorgeous! Though as magnificently beautiful as she is, she's mine. I glared at the people staring and some soon tended to their own business, while others would stare occasionally.  Really, know your onions you foul scum!

We laughed and talked for the majority of the night. Then a song came on, it was (Y/N's) favorite song
(mine is Lvr boy by Awfultune btw)

"Al, this is my favorite song."
"Then let's go dance to it."

Y/N's Pov:

Alastor and I swayed to the rhythm of the song. It was magical. And something about Alastor was different, his smile was more, for a lack of better words, gentle and not as intense.  Man, he looked... Handsome.

What are you think (Y/N) a powerful overlord wants nothing to do with you

"My love, I don't think I've told you enough how beautiful you are," Alastor said tilled his head a bit to the side as if he was admiring the view.

I froze, I stop completely in my tracks,  It felt odd to hear that, especially from him. I nervously laughed."Oh, sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." He was pretty quick to respond. "No, no you're fine, I just- well it's just that, it caught me off guard," I said

"Sorry," I chuckled, "I do make everything awkward." I apologize
"

Nonsense." we started to dance again, " You don't, I quite enjoy being around you!"

"Thank Al," I smiled at him. "Ah, there's that lovely smile!" he cooed.
I felt mu face heat up. "Alastor, I think I love you."

"Well, I love you, my dear."

"really?" 

In a swift moment, his lips were on mine. as taken back as I was in the moment, I still managed to kiss him back. "Of course, you're the bee's knees."