Green With Evny

Jealous Alastor x fem! Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

(Y/n) is a musical demon overlord(you can pick the animal you want)

(Y/N) hummed a sickly sweet tune as she walked down the hotel's corridor. Her tune was self-composed, and her inspiration was her dear Alastor. She had been in love with Alastor since, well since her first day in hell.

Alastor, on the other hand, had just recently realized that he had fallen for her. Obviously, he didn't understand why she was different, why he didn't want to hurt her. Admittedly, the feeling was bittersweet.

"Mornin' my dear," Alastor's static voice rang out.
"Good morning, Alastor." (Y/N) answered.
"Any big plans today?" He asked, sparking a conversation. (Y/N) sat next to the deer demon. Alastor's face heated up, it probably would have been noticeable if he wants already red.
"Vox is going to hang out with me today," (Y/N) answered. Alastor cursed to himself.
"I know you don't like Vox, but please just get along for me! It will only be for a little while anyway,"
(Y/N) implored, she noticed His facial expression soften.
"Alright, my dear." He patted her shoulder and left.

Angel soon walks in, just like a comedic relief character would, "What's wrong with the strawberry pimp?"
"I don't know, I just said I was hanging with Vox today and-" Angel cut (Y/N) off.
"Ohhhhh, I think a little dear has a crush on you!" Angel poked
"Shut up, no he doesn't," (Y/N) blushed.

Next, Husker walked in. "Husky, back me up!" Angel pleaded.
"No," Husker grumbled.
"See!" (Y/N) exclaimed, "I've gotta go! Bye guys!"

They both waved goodbye at the (animal) demon.

"See what?" Husker asked
"Alastor like (Y/N) why don't you just tell her?" Angel crossed all his arms as he shifted his body to one side.
"That's Alastor's business, I'm not gonna share his secret," Husker grumbled.
"So he does like-" Angel was cut off by a pillow flying in his direction, "Ack!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vox and (Y/N) sat together in a quiet little cafe, that had just recently been opened. The cafe was also acted as a karaoke bar, so it seemed like the perfect place for (Y/N). Unbeknownst to them, Alastor had tagged along, keeping a close eye on them (Vox especially).

When it was (Y/N)'s turn, she went up and sang (song of your choice).
Her voice harmonized with the music well. Everyone was in awe, Alastor especially. The last line of the song ended and she happily skipped back to her seat.
"That was wonderful (Y/N)!" Box exclaimed. (Y/N) chuckled, "why, thank you." She curtsied and laughed more.

When she had sat down, Vox grabbed her thigh.
"Your voice is so sexy, you know." He slid his hand up. (Y/N) pushed his hand away.
"Awe, c'mon you're such a prude," Vox groaned. Grabbing her wrist, "ever since I introduce you to that damn deer."
"Unhand me you, damn pervert."
(Y/N) expressed her discomfort calmly. Alastor's ear perked up; if looks could kill, Vox would be double dead. He made his way over to (Y/N) and Vox with much haste.
"I'll be taking her from here," Alastor growled, then teleported them both to the hotel.

"Thanks, Alastor," (Y/N) huffed, mad at herself.
"Why do you insist on being friendly that thing?" Alastor's tone was rather demeaning, though not towards her, but towards the 'stupid' TV demon.
"

Well Al," (Y/N) hesitated, " he's the reason I met you...and I love you."

"Y-you love me?" Alastor beamed.
"Yes"
"I-um- love you as well, my dear."

Alastor then summoned a plastic rose.
"Sorry it's not real, I can't touch real ones." He said sheepishly
"It's perfect."