Ep6

Y/n POV
A girl suddenly ran towards Yoongi at full speed and hugged home tightly. When she was running towards him, she actually push me, I lost my balance. If Chanyeol didn't catch me in time, I would have been facedown on the floor by now.
End of POV

CY: Are you okay, Y/n. Does it hurt anywhere.
Y/n: I'm okay, but may I ask who is that girl. (pointing towards the girl who pushed me to hug Yoongi)
CY: Oh, that. She's new, she just transferred here last week from overseas.
Y/n: If she is new, why are they so close. It looks like they know each other for years.
CY: They found out that they had many thing in common and became friends after the first day talking.

Yoongi came walking towards us with the girl.

Yoon: Y/nie, this is my friend, Wendy. Wendy, this is Y/n my mate and the love of my life.
WD: Hi, Y/n nice to meet you. How have you been, I heard you were hospitalise for a few weeks. I hope you feel better now. (giving me the fakest smile in history)
Y/n: Nice to meet you too.

Y/n POV
So she was the reason that Yoongi had less visit last week in the hospital. When I saw her with the fake smile, I immediately knew that she was going to be my enemy taking the ones precious to me, and making everyone hate me.
End of POV

Lunch

Y/n: Guys please excuse me for awhile, I need to go to the toilet.
WD: Let me accompany you there, I also need to use the toilet.

Toilet

Y/n was walking to the counter to wash her hands after doing her things, and but she was slammed against the wall with forced by Wendy. Before she could say anything Wendy slaps her hard in the face and says...

WD: You better listen to me carefully Y/n, I am just going to say this once. You better stay away from Hoongi.He is MINE! If I see you with him your life would soon be hell. (slaps again)

WD: Got it. (she went out of the toilet)

Y/n POV
I went out the toilet after washing my hands to only see my worse nightmare, Yoongi and Wendy chatting happily to each other. Wendy was acting like she never threatened me. I wanted to cry, run to Yoongi, tell him everything. But I needed to be brave, if I did those things that means that I am going to be a weak luna. Nobody wants a weak and useless luna in their pack. I have to be strong and overcome this problem by myself.
End of POV

After a few months of coming back to school, life really became hell. The threats became much more worse and the fact that Yoongi like Wendy's company makes it so much worse. Yoongi liked to hang out with Wendy when he had free time without even remembering about his mate. One day, he was Y/n just couldn't take it anymore, if she didn't tell someone she might just want explode. She decided to tell Chanyeol about it, he was a great listener and one of her best friends. The girls were busy that time so.

CY: Hi Y/n, what you want to talk about.
Y/n: This may seem weird but, have you ever noticed that Wendy is always clinging onto Yoongi.
CY: Now that you say it, you it does seem weird.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah..... ( I'm just to lazy to write down the whole conversation)

Y/n: Thank you, for listening to me. (hugs him)
CY: No worries, I'll be here anytime you need me.

After the day at the cafe, Y/n felt less stressed than before, but Yoongi started to act cold.

One day

Y/n: Yoonie, I cooked breakfast, lets eat together.
Yoon: Not hungry. (he said that with a cold tone with out even facing her)
Y/n: come on, we haven't eaten together for ages. Don't be such a meanie. (pouts)
Yoon: Don't act so innocent, I know what you did.
Y/n: What did you mean, what did I do to make you fell so unhappy.
Yoon: Shut up, I don't want to hear your useless excuses. I know that your......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What was Yoongi going to say?
Stay tune for the next ep.