Ep3

Y/d: So Yoongi, don't ever hurt my daughter or break her heart. If I hear my daughter crying because of you breaking her heart, I will break your bones. You hear me.
Yoon: (Glups) o-okay, uncle.
Y/d: Don't be afraid, I'm just scaring you. Just call me dad next time, okay.

                    Meanwhile

Y/n: What do you think dad and Yoongi are talking about?
Y/m: I think that your father is probably warning about the consequences of breaking your heart or something like that.
Y/n: I don't think that will break my heart, will he.

Y/n POV
After packing up, I looked at my room one last time before me and Yoongi went back to the pack house (in the Shadow pack) where the girls and boys are going live at. It was for Yoongi and me but he invited his friend to join him living there so it won't be to lonely as the pack house is really big and I get to see my best friends everyday and night.
END OF POV

They were greeted by Namjoon, Hoseok and their mates, Irene and Sana. The rest of girls are not back yet because they are probably still packing or something... :)

                Time skip(night)

The night came, Y/n and the girl were reunited again. They didn't had a problem making friends with Irene or Sana as they were very kind. After eating their dinner, they decided to watch a movie.

Y/n: What types of movies do you guys want to watch.
Most of them: Horror!!
HS: I'm out, bye.
SN: Hobi, don't be a fool of yourself. Your a man.
HS: Okay, I am going to do this, but only for you, babe. (woooo.... Romantic🌹)

              During The Movie

HS: Yah!!! Sanaaaaaaa!!!!!! Save me, PLEASE!!!!! (poor j-hope)
SN: Stop being a baby. You need to man up.(#savage)

Suddenly there was a mother jump scare. Everyone jumped.

Y/n POV
Sana was scolding poor Hobi for  being a big baby. Then there was a jump scare. I got scared and instead of screaming like we're supposed to, I decided to cling to the person next to me for my dear life.
END OF POV

Yoon POV
Sana was scolding Hoseok or being a baby, it was hilarious that I almost cried, then there was the jump scare. I felt someone suddenly holding my arm. I look to my side and saw Y/n clinging to me like her life depends on me. I laughed seeing that sight, it was so cute that I wanted to pinch her cheeks. I hugged her back.
END OF POV

After the movie, all of them went back yo their room to get recharge for the next day.

                      Morning

Y/n POV
I woke up to see my cute little Yoongi sleeping soundly while hugging my waist tightly. He was so cute, he looked like a cat. I started touching his hair. But something shocked me...
END OF POV

How Yoongi looked like

Y

oon: I'm too handsome that you can't stop looking at me.
Y/n: Yah, pabo. Why are you doin-  (Yoongi suddenly peck her on the lips.)
Yoon: This should shut you up. ( Y/n's exe. stopped working)
Y

oon: Sh*t, I think I broke her. (sorry for the cursing)

       Time Skip (Breakfast 🥣)

Yoon POV
Me and Y/n were eating awkwardly because of what happened in the morning. I even had to looked for Jisso and ask her to help me because of the situation Y/n was in. It was stupid of me, why did I even do it, why can't I control myself, I don't regret it though. Her lips were so soft and sweet like strawberry and vanila. Snap out of it! (slaps himself softly)
END OF POV

JK: Hyung, why are you slapping yourself and why are you so quiet, you usually complaining about your beauty sleep, your atmosphere and Y/n's are so tense.
TH: Ooooooooo. So did anything juicy happen between you two. (smirk) Did you two kiss. (Y/n chocks on her food)
RS: Y/n, my little baby. You finally grew up. I so happy that you have your first kiss.
Y/n: We did nothing, so don't jump into conclusions. (I'm the corner of her eyes she can see Jisoo smiling quietly trying to not anyone notice)

After that everyone ate quietly and went to school.

AT SCHOOL

Y/n POV
When I got out of the car, I noticed that most of the students were looking at me with disgust in their eyes. That's when I heard something that scarred my heart forever. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I stood there dumbfounded.
END OF POV

What did Y/n hear??
Find out in the next ep