Ep11

Hello, welcome back. As school is opening soon, I won't be able to post that much. But look on the bright side, my friends might be able to give me more ideas on the story and even a new idea for a story I'm currently planing to do.

Back to the story...

Yoon: Tell her to come in. [ Wang the surname, I could never forget what I did to her. Could it be her? No, she's dead, gone. Because of ME.]

Yoon POV

A woman in her early twenties walked into my office, she was wearing a mask, no one could she her face but she somehow feels very familiar but I just can't tell where I've seen her or meet her before.

End of POV

Yoon: Hello Miss Wang, nice to meet you. Please make yourself comfortable and we will start discussing about the pro-

???: YOONGI! THERE WAS A WOMAN IN THE LOBBY JUST NOW, SHE KNOCKED ME OVER AND I F*KING FELL ON THE FLOOR. MY GUCCI CLOTHES ARE RUINED. CAN YOU BAN HER FROM KOREA!!!!

Yoon: Wendy can you shut up, I was about to have a meeting with Miss Wang he- . ( he was cut off for the second time)

Y/n: You shouldn't be that rude you know, you were the one that bumped into me and I even tried to help you out.

WD: So you were the b*tch in the lobby. YOONIE KICK HER OUT I DON"T WANT TO SEE HER HERE!!!

Yoon: WENDY!!! GET OUT!!

WD: I DON'T CARE!! Let's see what's behind the mask, I bet your so ugly that you want to hide that face of yours. (Yoongi was about to scold Wendy when she grabbed Y/n's mask)

The air was silent everyone was too shock to say anything, Y/n was shocked that her identity has been revealed to the world after two years of not knowing who she was, while Yoongi and Wendy were too shocked that the person in front of them was still alive after two years of being dead.

Y/n: Now look what you've done, I should have listened to Chanyeol. After two years, someone finally found out.

Yoon: Y-y/n, is that rea-really you. ( Yoongi started sobbing )

Y/n: Of course it's me and how do you know about my full name. Has my name already been exposed or are you a stalker.

WD: You're supposed to be dead, not living.

Y/n: Well, here I am. Standing right in front of you, still living. Cancel the project and don't contact me ever again.

Both Yoongi and Wendy were standing there dumbfounded, processing what had just happened to them, while Y/n wore her mask and went out of the office immediately leaving the building.

Back at the base

Y/n: I have something to tell you guys.

CY: What do you mean, has someone identified you, they know your identity, have you been stalked, do you know them, what do they do, are they a rival, are they an ally!!!!! YOU NEED TO TELL ME EVERYTHING.

Y/n: Calm down, Yeol. He was supposed to be the business partner that I was supposed to meet today.

SH: So tell us everything that happened, without missing a detail. ( Suho said calmly trying to extract every information about the business partner I had. )

Y/n: Okay, we were about to start the meeting when his secretary came in screaming about me causing her to fall on the floor, she even wanted me banned from Korea and for the info, I didn't even bump her, she was the one without eyes.

JM: Then... ( wanting me to continue the story )

Y/n: Then, Mr Min tried to apologized but I cut him off saying something to his secretary which made her pissed. She got very angry and grabbed my mask off. We were all silent, then I said something about my identity being revealed after two years then he started sobbing asking if I was really me, of course it's me. then his secretary said something about me supposed to be dead. I canceled the project and came back here.

LS: Sooooooooooo, who were does people. 

Y/n: If I'm not wrong, Min Yoongi is my business partner while Wendy is his secretary.

CY: So those two are still together, even after what happened.

Y/n: Do you know them, you sounded like you guys had a past together.

CY: It's just someone I know. Don't worry, I'll make sure that they won't speak a word about this.

They eventually sent a message saying that if they mention this to the public, they will have to shut their eyes and sleep forever.

OTP

???: Y/n's alive.

???: How can that be possible, I thought that you said she died. That means we need a new plan. Meet me at the warehouse at midnight. Don't be late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I'm done with this ep and I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as i I've enjoyed typing this. I hope that I can update more before school starts, so stay tune and stay safe everyone.