Ep5

Hello guys, I am finally back. The exam finally finished. I so happy. School holiday has officially started.
~~~~~~~~~~
After spending a few days in school, all of them became good friends, especially Chanyeol and Y/n. Both of them had similar hobbies and interests. Yoongi still    gets jealous and mad when the boys are close to her as some of them are unmated, especially Chanyeol. ( A unmated male wolf can be mated with an unmated female wolf)

Do you still remember the girl that Yoongi rejected, Yeri. She went crazy after the rejection and had to be sent to a mental hospital. She was screaming and chanting that she will kill and destroy Y/n when she gets out of the hospital over and over again.

It was finally peaceful but...

One day, Yoongi got a call saying that Yeri had broken out of the hospital and also killed two nurses that were giving her food and medicine to treat her. They also said that she left a message saying that she will have her revenge and that she wants her to meet her ansestors.

Yoon POV
That's when I realized. I remember Y/n asking me if she can have a walk in the forest behind our house like 30 minutes ago. I gathered the boys and called the police (aka scouters) and ran into the forest knowing that Y/n could be in danger or hurt.
End on POV

Yoon: Y/n!!!!
HS: Y/n, and where are you!!!
TH: Y/n!!

Suddenly...

Yoon: I smell something... D-don't tell me t-that's...
JK: BLOOD!!
SJ: It came from that side of the forest.

As they went closer, the scent of blood became stronger and Y/n scent becomes clearer. There besides a big rock layed a wolf with pure white fur covered in blood stains.

(Just think that this is Y/ns wolf but covered in bllod stains.)

Yoongi immediately knew that it was Y/n based on the look and scent of the wolf

Yoon: Y/N!!! (She started to change back to her as Yoongi started running towards her with full speed)
Yoon: place her on my back. (As Yoongi started changing into his wolf form. A wolf with black midnight fur.

After putting Y/n on Yoongi's back, the he ran towards the pack house as fast as he can

Yoon: HEALERS!!! HELP!!

The healers came rushing in and took Y/n into the surgical room for surgery. Yoongi was crying his eyes out.

Y/n family also rushed here after hearing about Y/ns situation

Y/n family also rushed here after hearing about Y/ns situation. Yoongi is still crying.

Y/d: Yoongi don't cry. It's not your fault that this happened.
Yoon: Yes, it is. If I didn't let Y/n out this morning for a walk in the forest this would not have happened in the first place. (cries)

The healer came out of the surgery room.

HL: The wound is quite deep, but luckily it did not injured any organs. She will wake up during the next few hours. Keep a eye on her and when she wakes up make sure that has enough sleep. I will come by tomorrow morning to change her bandages.
Yoon: Thank you so much.

After a few hours

Y/n POV
I woke up in a hospital bed. My bodu ached, my head my spinning round and round. Then it suddenly came back to me...
FLASHBACK
I was asking Yoongi to let me go out for a walk in the forest. At first he didn't let me so I used my signature puppy eyes, he finally gave up and let me go out because of my exploding cuteness. But suddenly during the walk, another wolf pounce on me and started attacking me. I turned into my wolf form. First it bit my leg, then my neck. I was unable to defend myself as my leg was injured badly. Wolf attacked me once again in the stomach before running away due to someone screaming my name. I fell to the floor and changed into my human form, I saw someone running towards me and passed out after that.
End of flashback
I looked around the room to see everyone inside. My family and Yoongi were sleeping besides the bed. I accidentally moved my hand and woke Yoongi up as he was holding my hand. When he saw that I was awake he hugged me saying that it was his fault that I got injured. I looked at Yoongi, he had puffy eyes. I cupped his face before saying...
End of POV

Y/n: It's not your fault for it's mine. I begged you to let me out for a walk.

That's when everyone starts to wake up. The girls woke up before the rest of the boy with their loud voices.

For the next few weeks, Y/n was fully healed. A lot of people came and visited Y/n including Exo. They all seem to care a lot about how she's doing especially Chanyeol. Y/n was finally discharged from the hospital after a few weeks.

Monday

Y/n: It fells so good to be back here.
Yoon: Glad you like it.
???: Oppa!!! I miss you so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who is she and why is she calling Yoongi oppa.
Find out in the next ep.
Peace out