Ep9

Hello, I'm back with ep 9.

I just received my results for my year end exam, and guess what , I'm still in top 10. I was actually supposed to get my result back before Christmas, on 23 of December but they send the wrong one, they send my result for tropical test 2 which was my worst results of this year to my parents. But they finally send me the right one a few days after Christmas.

Back to the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi walks in without knowing what would happen next. To his surprise, only Jackson and her father stood there, Y/n nowhere to be seen.
Yoon: I'm here now, where's that b*tch Y/n.
JS: Don't you dare call her a b*tch, you a$$hole. I know that you broke her heart. You know what that means. (If you forgot what happens to Yoongi if he breaks her heart, go back to ep3)
Yoon: I wasn't the one who did it, she broke my heart by having an affair with Chanyeol and she even hurted my friend Wendy.
Y/d: Do you think that Y/n will cheat on you, she loved you more than she loves herself. then you betrayed her, trusting someone you met recently. What surprises me is that your trust your friend more than you trust your mate. How can you even be an alpha. (Jackson gives him a punch on the face, then more kicks and punches)
 JS: She even got in an accident because of you. My little sister is gone now because of you. YOU!!! 
Y/d: Stop, lets go.Let the guilt inside him eat him alive. (They left)
Yoon: What! S-she ca-can't be g-g-gone. 

Yoongi couldn't believe what he heard, guilt filled his heart as he remembered what his last words to Y/n was, his action toward Y/n, how he wouldn't let Y/n explain, how he trusted someone so easily. Everything he remembered it so clearly. 

Yoongi limped home, everyone was giving him stares as his bruised face and crooked body attracted lots of attention. Some of his ribs were broken after the beating he had from Jackson, he deserved it. Going back to his house, moment of him hurting Y/n, kicking her out of the house began flooding back into his mind thinking it was his fault that Y/n got into the accident.

With Jackson and Y/d

OTP
Y/d: I want everything ready for the transfer. I want everything cleared from furniture to the plants. I want it to be like we never existed.
Random person: Yes, alpha. everything will be ready in an hour.

15 minutes before meeting Yoongi

OTP

Y/d: Yes,...

CY: We are ready for the transfer, the doctor said that Y/n should be able to be transfer in and hour or so. I really hope that our plan works out.

Y/d: It's going to work out, don't worry. I also want all of you to pack your bags and come with us. I want him to be lonely with noone to talk to that's how he will suffer. We leave at dawn tomorrow. I have already bought the tickets for all of us.
CY: Okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to end this ep
Thank you for those who read from ep 1 to ep 9.

I hope that everyone will be able to enjoy their new year.