Ep14

Guys I'm back with ep 14, and I don't know why I'm saying this but okay. I'm so bored at home, there's literally nothing to do except for online classes. Busted season 3 is also out now, I love how the story line goes, it's so interesting to watch all the time. I love detective, sci-fi and fantasy movies or drama to watch. So if there is any new korean drama you can notify me about the drama. Now I'll stop blabbering and get on with the ep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RM: Okay, now we know where Y/n I'd keep hold for the moment, I want Jungkook and Chen to track Yeri on social media, anything that will tell us her weakness.
SH: Irene, Sana, Kai and Sehun we need you to spy on her, keep track on what's she doing for the time being and how many people we're dealing with. And what are their skills. Okay go to your stands and start working. Those who are no going out will have to train Yoongi, plan the exchange. RM: We also need to get more weapons just in case in there are more enemies there. So, V, Baekhyun, Jin, Rosé and Lisa will go there.

[ Hackers: Jungkook and Chen
Planners: RM, Suho, Jisoo and Xiumin
Fighter: Jennie, Lisa, J-hope, V, Jimin and Chanyeol
Spy: Irene, Sana, Rosé, Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun
Doctor: Jin and D.O ]

Yoon: Yah!!!! You don't have to kick so hard.
V: Hyung, you have to tolerate the pain if you want to save Y/n. Plus you already know how to fight, this is just to build up your pain tolerance towards kicks and punches.
V: Plus my punches and kicks are the weakest out of all of the fighters. Of you got hit by Chanyeol, I'm sure that you will probably cry, most of them that got hit by Chanyeol had cried like a baby. Let's get bact to training, no time to lose.

It already been about three to four hours or so. It was quite surprising to everyone that Yoongi can now stand kicks and punches that were delivered by Chanyeol. Most of them had to take months of practice to require that skill.

Now they had to teach Yoongi how to fire a gun. It wasn't quite surprising anymore since he was the first to tolerate the pain given by Chanyeol under this short amount of time. Y/n also took s short amount of time, but it took her a day or two to do it. ( BANG!! BANG!! BANG!! )

CY: You did a good job today, now go up and rest we still have tomorrow to deal with. Jimin here will show you the your room that you'll be sleeping tonight.

Yoongi quietly followed Jimin out from the basement where he was training for the whole day for what was going to happen to tomorrow. He has to be prepared, if something goes wrong it would be the end of Y/n.
He snaps out of his thoughts when he heard Jimin talking.

JM: Sooooo, hyung. This will be the room your staying for tonight. If you need any help my room is just two doors away from here.
Yoon: Wait, Jiminshi.
JM: Yes, hyung.
Yoon: I wanted to ask, was Y/n happy here. Did she get hurt a lot, did she cry, was she sad sometimes.
JM: Y/n was constantly smiling, there were rare moments that she would actually cry. She couldn't remember you when she woke up. Y/n's father told her that her mate had already died trying to save her from getting shot from another gang and he tald us to go with it. That's when she took over the gang and tried to wipe out any gangs that actually kill civilians.

Yoongi tried to say something but it just doesn't seem to want to cooperate with him. Jimin noticed this and continued speaking...

JM: Hyung, it's almost midnight. You have to go to bed, you had a rough day today. Rest up and we can plan for tomorrow extraction.

Yoongi just simply nodded in agreement and went into the room. He took a bath and as soon as possible as his head touched the pillow, he immediately snoozed into dreamland.

???: Wakey wakey, Y/n. Nice to see you after the incident. You've seem to survive everything I've done to you, so what about we play a new game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so tired right know, it's already midnight and I still have online school tomorrow. My mother gonna kill me if she found out that I'm still awake at this hour.

Stay safe and be happy 😊.