Well hello there!

Hello there!

First just wanted to say I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE LATLEY. I KNOW IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I UPDATED BUT I PROMISE. LIKE CROSS MY HEART AND PINK SWEAR PROMISE THAT I AM GOING TO BE UPDATING OPPOSITES ATTRACT EITHER TONIGHT OR FRIDAY. AND LOVE ME ENDLESSLY WILL BE UPDATED EITHER SUNDAY OR MONDAY. {I might even do a back to back update if I have time}

Second is that I just wanted to say thank you for being so patient. That really means a lot to me. More than you can even imagine tbh.

and lastly I would love to get some ideas from y'all. Better yet maybe some fan fiction. I don't want to sound like I think so many people love my book and that is so popular that you would make your own versions about it. Cause that is not what I mean at all! I just need some inspiration for how LME is going to end cause if I ma going to be honestly honest with y'all I don't know how in the actual fudge how the book is going to end. So I want you guys to send in some fanfiction and imagines about your favorite ship. It can be anything you want. Just has to be about the ships in the book. And then if you happened to be in love with a fictional character that happens to be in my book go head and right something cute about the two of you!

I will pick three winners!! And to find out what you get....well you are just going to have to be one of those winners! ;)

UPDATE NEXT SUNDAY OR MONDAY. MAYBE BOTH.

Much love my pandas!!xxxxx

                                                                                                 ~Storyofmylife5