Chapter 5- Planning.

"L is for the way you look at me! O is for the only one I see! V is very very extra-ordinary! E is even more than anyone that you adore can!" Lyric belted as we stumbled down the side walk, arms around each other, tripping over each other feet. I giggled as he placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek and hummed loudly. "Holy crap! Ella!" He exclaimed making us stop walking.

"What?" I laughed as he started to hop around me in a circle and doing weird hand movements.

"We are getting married in three months!" He shouted before picking me up from behind and spinning me around in a hug. "I get to call you Mrs. Stone in three months. We are going to be able to have little Ella and Lyric Stone's in three months!" I giggled as he continued to spin us around.

"Lyric! I'm getting sick!" I laughed and he slowed down before coming to a stop. Once he put me down I turned around and pressed a giant kiss on his mouth. "Take me home Mr. Stone!" I giggled as he picked me up bridal style.

"Whatever you say, soon to be Mrs. Stone." He kissed me again before heading off down the side walk.

                                                                             ***

"Jesus!" I hissed as Lyric pressed me against the door as soon as we closed it and attached his lips to my neck. My legs wrapped tightly around his waist, dress hitching up, and his hands rested on the back of my bare thigh. "Lyric..." I moaned as he bit down on my weak spot.

He moved me away from the door and walked blindly to the sofa. "Son of a bitch." He groaned, hitting his leg against the coffee table. I giggled and he glanced at me with a dirty look. "Shut up." He muttered and laid us down on the sofa. His lips found mine in a hungry kiss, consisting of lip bites and tongue.

He kissed down my jaw as his hands slipped up my back and pulled the zipped to my dress down. I moved my neck to give him more access and grabbed the bottom of his dress shirt, tugging at it. He pulled away from my neck and unbuttoned the first few before pulling the shirt over his head skillfully with one hand. I bit my lip at his chest and ran my fingers over his stomach.

"Your turn." He smirked and I slipped the straps of the dress off my shoulders and arms before arching my back and letting him pull it down to my legs. "Legs up." He laughed as my legs sprung up, almost kicking him in the face, and kicked the dress off. He rested back between my legs and kissed me deeply, running his hands up and down my sides.

"Baby...don't tease..." I whined as he ground his hips into mine, trailing kisses down my neck. My fingers tangled themselves in his hair and gave a small tug, causing him to groan against my neck. "I can tease back. Just remember that."

"Hey...Ella..." He asked in between kisses on my neck. I hummed in response, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. "Was that Shane kid Shane from England?" He asked and my hands froze at his words and my eyes shot open.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and let out a breath. "Um...does that really matter right now?" I asked hoping he would just continue with what we were doing. "I mean we are kinda busy right now."

"Well no. It isn't really important." He replied kissing up to right below my ear. "But I would like to know if it was him or not." He added and pulled away to look at me with expecting eyes.

I looked around the room in a nervous fashion, not sure how he was going to react once I told him. "Well...uh...if it was...Shane...from England...how mad would you be?" I asked and he scoffed, getting off of me.

"You've got to be kidding me." He groaned sitting back on the sofa. "Shane is in New York? As in ex boyfriend Shane? Guy who cheated on you?" He added looking over at me.