Chapter 32-Running into red.

WARNING THIS IS NOT PROOF READ BUT IS SPELL CHECKED! SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES! ENJOY! AT LEAST...I hope you will.

"Oh my god! Ella, are you okay?" Cassie shouted into the phone that was pressed against my ear. I flinched away at the loudness, pressing the tear soaked tissue under my eye. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said softly, sniffling. "Sorry for running out like that. I just couldn't be around him." I whispered, tucking my feet under me.

"It's okay, babe. We understand." She soothed. "He didn't seem like he could be around you either and rushed off the stage when you left. Did...something happen with you two?" She asked and I let out a shaky breath, blinking tears out of my eyes.

"A lot has happened between us, but I don't want to get into it." I told her. "I'm thinking about stopping by the studio in a few. You want to meet me there?" I asked, deciding I needed something to take my mind off of this mess. Dancing being the perfect thing to do exactly that.

"Yeah, you want Maddie to come too?" I nodded and face palmed when I realized that she couldn't see me.

"Totally. We can come up with a dance for a show or just for fun." I said before adding. "I just really need to dance. It has been a while." I sighed sadly, knowing I have disappeared from the thing I love most for way to long.

"Okay, love. See you in thirty?" I hummed a response and said my goodbyes before hanging up. I pushed myself off the sofa and stretched. I gave a groan of relief once my back cracked before trudging off to the bedroom. I took a deep breath once I walked in, needing the familiar smell mixture of Lyric and I's life.

"What to wear?" I asked myself, staring at the opened closet door. I noticed Lyric left my favorite shirt of his and smiled knowing he only left it cause he knows I love to wear it. With that thought in my head I slipped it off the hanger and placed it on the bed. I grabbed a pair of plain grey joggers and some vans before kicking the door close with my foot.

I plugged my phone up to the speakers and clicked the shuffle button on the music app, cringing once Amnesia by 5 seconds of summer blared into the room. I quickly changed it, letting out a shaky but relief filled breath once a Sugar by Maroon 5 came on. I shook the sad thoughts out of my head, detriment to have a good rest of the day, and danced around to song as I got dressed. 

"Sugar! Yes Please! Won't you come and put it down on me!" I sang along, pulling the joggers up to my shaking hips, and then slipped on Lyric's shirt. I pressed the collar to my nose, inhaling the light scent of Lyric's cologne and his coconut lime body wash, smiling into the shirt. I let go and danced over to the dresser, belting along to the ending the chorus, and let my hair down from the bun it was in.

I brushed through the dirty blonde locks, taking a sharp breath in every once and while when I came across a knot, and shook my hair out. I giggled once it puffed out around my head making me look like a lion. I pulled it up into a pony tail and added a light coat of mascara to my eyelashes. I smiled at the reflection, getting over the fact that under my eyes were puffy, and that my cheeks where blotchy from crying. 

I jumped once the loudness of my ring tone for Lyric blasted from the speakers and rushed over to unhook it. "Hey you!" I beamed happily, for once in the past few days not having to force it. I sat down on the bed and pulled the socks I laid out on my feet.

"Hey baby." He greeted back making me smile at the sound of his voice. "How's your day going?" I let my smile waver a bit at the question and was surprised I didn't get the heart paining sadness I was expecting.

"It was...interesting to say the least." I told him. "How bout you? Teach the kids anything cool today?" I asked, pressing the phone between my shoulder and ear.