Chapter 45-Hate see your heartbreak {Last chapter}

Today's the day. The day where my whole life changes with one decision and it's all up to me. 

I was up before my alarm, not being able to sleep since I laid down, and turned it off the second it started blaring at me. I turned over on my side, facing Lyric's empty side of the bed, and ran my hand over the pillow that still smelled like him with a sigh. I rolled back onto my back and stared up at the ceiling with the same three thoughts running through my head.

1. I've made the right choice.

2. This needs to be done.

3. But I hate to see your heartbreak. 

I pulled back the covers and threw my legs over the side of the bed, hoping a hot shower will get me ready for the day ahead. They are coming over around two and I was no near ready to face them. I walked over to the bathroom, pulling my shirt over my head, throwing it on the ground, and left myself in just my underwear. 

I glanced at myself in the mirror and sighed once I saw the very noticeable bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. "Just take a shower and worry about the rest later." I told myself and stepped out of my underwear before stepping into the now steaming hot shower. I groaned softly once the water hit my aching muscles, tense from stressing over this day for the pass two weeks, and sore from laying on the floor too entranced in my thoughts to force myself up. 

I rested my head against the cold tile wall and closed my eyes, trying to clear my mind, and enjoy the hot water soothing my sore back. Planning on staying here till the hot ran out and I was left with nothing but my thoughts again.

***

I walked over to my closet with my hair dripping from the shower and the towel wrapped tightly around my body. I pulled out random shirts and pants, trying to decide on what to wear, and finally settled on a red rolling stones t-shirt and a black skater shirt. There was no real reason to get dressed up on the day you are going to break someone's heart.

I shook that thought from my head and got dressed. "I need to stop beating myself up over this. They wanted me to decide and I did. We all deserve to put this little love triangle behind us. I'm doing the right thing." I assured myself as I plugged out my hair dyer. I stared at my reflection and smiled softly. "You are finally gonna be happy. You deserve this. You deserve him." 

An hour passed by time I was finally satisfied with my hair and make up before I finally got around to cleaning. I walked out to the living room with my laundry basket, knowing I would find random pieces of clothing on the floor from the nights I would change into whatever I could find before going to the store. I bent down to pick up the shirt that Charlie was happily chewing on but was pulled into a small game of tug-a-war by the playful pup.

"Come on, Charlie. I have to clean." I giggled once he wagged his tail, tugging at the shirt. I laughed once I gave a hard yank, which pulled it from his mouth, and nearly made fall onto the floor. "I think music would speed up this process, don't you?" I smiled down at him once he gave a happy bark. I walked over to the speaker that was plugged up to my I-pod and put on Get to know me by Trevor Wesley. 

I rocked my hips to the beat as I picked up the clothes off the floor, humming softly, and giggling every now and then when Charlie's tail wagged along to the song. "How'd you get to looking so lovely. I want to hold you close to me. Girl, you've got me wanting you're body." I sang as I sat the laundry basket on top of the washer, making a mental note to do it after the talk with the boys. 

I walked by the wall clock in the dinning room and saw that I still had an hour to clean before they showed up, making my nerves come back within seconds of seeing the clock. "Breathe. You are gonna be fine." I reminded myself and walked into the kitchen to start a load of dishes.