Chapter 20- Stay the night.

"Why do you have to go?" I puffed as I sat on the edge of the bed, watching Lyric rush around with folded clothes in his grasp, and his eyes set on the suit case next to me.

"Cause Doll...I need to see my family. I haven't seen them since mom died and I think its time we all spend sometime together." He explained, glancing at me from the dresser. "I would say you can come but it just needs to be my family and I for now." He added and I nodded understanding, but still pouted out my lip.

"Yeah...I understand." I sighed, looking down at my freshly painted toenails. "Tell everyone I said hi and all that stuff." I said wiggling my toes as I tried not to be sad about him leaving. I mean he needs to see his family and be with them right now. After losing Ms. Stone I know it would be nice for him to see his dad and sisters. I just can't help but feel upset that as soon as everything seems to be going back to normal around here...he just gets up and leaves.

I snapped out of my thoughts once I saw his boots appear at the tips of my toes and looked up to see him staring down at me. "It will only be a few days, baby." He said softly and pulled me up off the bed. The top of my head stopped at his chin and my hands seemed way smaller once they were entangled with his. "And I am going to call every night and maybe sometimes in the morning. You'll barely have to miss me." He soothed, resting his forehead against mine.

"Yeah. I know. I'm just being a baby about it." I sighed and he gave a low chuckle making me smile a bit. He pressed his lips to mine, kissing me long, and passionately. I kissed back, letting go of his hands and tangling my fingers in his hair, leaning into him more.

"I love you." He mumbled, pushing us back on the bed softly, never breaking the kiss. I hummed in response and bit his lip tenderly. "And I'm really going to miss you." He whispered in between kisses that he led down my jaw and onto my neck. I moaned softly once he made his way up to the spot below my ear and bit down before tracing his tongue over the tender skin.

"Sh-" I bit my tongue hard once his hands slipped under my shirt. I knew what I was about to say and I could tell he did to cause his movements suddenly froze. He pulled back slowly and stared me in the eyes, his mint green ones feeling with hurt.

"Where you about to say...?" He paused, begging me with his eyes not say what he thought I was going to. I stared at him for a few seconds, guilt building inside me, and bit my lip. I wasn't even thinking about Shane when we were kissing but why was I going to say his name?

"No...I was about to say shit." I lied and his face soften a bit but I could tell apart of him didn't believe me. "Cause I knew we wouldn't be able to continue cause you have to leave in ten minuets and you aren't even done packing." I added and he nodded, looking over at the clock. I looked up at the ceiling, mentality kicking my ass for almost saying Shane's name.

"Yeah...yeah." He sighed and rolled off of me. "I need to finish that, I guess." He ran a hand through his hair and I could tell he was upset about the whole thing but hell I wouldn't blame him.

I sat up on my elbows and watched him as he filled the suit case, eyes never looking up from what he was doing, and a slight frown formed on his lips. I scooted down to the end of the bed and grabbed his hand before he could go back to the dresser. He looked at our hands for a few moments before looking at me, a sad look in his eyes.

"Sorry..." I said, pulling him over to me, making him stand between my legs. "You know for making you think I was going to say...ya know..." I trailed off, feeling bad for lying to him, bu knew it was for the best. He stared at me while nodding softly. I stood from the bed and cupped his face, bringing his lips to mine.

"Ella?" He whispered into the kiss and I hummed a response, making my way down his jaw. "Are you in love with him?" He asked, making my lips freeze in shock, and my body tense. I pulled back and looked at him, trying to keep my eyes from reveling everything...even things I didn't know I was feeling. He searched my eyes and face for answer, almost making me want to look away.